Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How will you feel if we lose to Blackpool?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If we lose this one the game at Burton on Tuesday will be a MUST WIN for the Albion management team.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Blackpool have let in 10 goals so far this season - the same as us. They haven't lost by more than the odd goal since the 2-0 defeat at Forest on the opening day.

Wil loose.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A bit concerned for the first time this season.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Or when we lost 4-0 at home to Walton & Hersham... I still wake up screaming :eek:

My mate bunked off school for that match. On top of the loss, he got the cane the next day for truancy!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Or when we lost 4-0 at home to Walton & Hersham... I still wake up screaming :eek:

That was a cup tie and we were losing so Powney was well advanced and got caught out for a 2nd goal so we went s..t or bust on attack and got caught attacking twice more, might as well lose 10 - 0 as 1-0 in a cup match so 4-0 was not a true reflection of the game.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
That was a cup tie and we were losing so Powney was well advanced and got caught out for a 2nd goal so we went s..t or bust on attack and got caught attacking twice more, might as well lose 10 - 0 as 1-0 in a cup match so 4-0 was not a true reflection of the game.

And worse is one of the Walton team comes from Eastbourne, and I bump into him walking his dog quite often. It was for some strange reason played on a Wednesday afternoon, the Goldstone was nearly empty... Thank God there were a few kids there playing hookey :lolol:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Two poor teams and its going to be close but we need to win, however the defence worries me and can see the tangerines getting something

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
And worse is one of the Walton team comes from Eastbourne, and I bump into him walking his dog quite often. It was for some strange reason played on a Wednesday afternoon, the Goldstone was nearly empty... Thank God there were a few kids there playing hookey :lolol:

Three day week wasn't it?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A loss sets us up for a run of defeats against tricky opposition and potentially just 7 points from 11 games.

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here