• No - Union

Votes: 126 76.4%
  • i have no interest in politics or nations

Votes: 9 5.5%

• Total voters

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
54% will say no. And rightly so. Ridiculous idea.

That said I am very worried how much it is costing us to get that no.

I'm more worried about the cost of a Yes vote tbh.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I am sure when it comes to it the vote will be no and not as close as the opinion polls suggested.

That's my sentiments too. I don't think it either will be as close as the polls suggest either. One thing for sure it will leave a very divided nation.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

D

Deleted member 2719

If the Scots vote yes, I will boycott Scottish oats, Aberdeen Angus and wearing skirts.......f##k em.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Yougov poll results imminent. The only thing I care about in this vote is that Alex Salmond is a prize cock in my eyes, and I'd like to see him lose.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
There is no way they will vote 'Yes', no matter how much I would love them to.

And what will it mean when they do vote no, another referendum in a few years time and we have to put up with all of this shite again? Great..

The jockos are the biggest bottlejobs in the world, and they will prove it again with a resounding 'No' vote.

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
If anyone's trying to stay up all night for the results, they probably shouldn't try to wade all the way through this for fear of dropping off, but I thought I'd post it anyway - my own potted history of how things have got to the point where Scotland might yet choose to break away.

(I worked in Scottish politics for over 10 years, so I'm not too badly placed to comment.).

As you'll see - and I'm not sure it'll win me too many friends on here - I voted yes.

http://norecipeman.com/2014/09/18/if-its-a-yes/

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
54% No to 46% Nick Robinson just said on BBC. some guff about thats an "on the day poll" not an exit poll, theres no models to verify it, but reckon that will be bang on at the end of the night. go to sleep.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here