• No - Union

Votes: 126 76.4%
  • i have no interest in politics or nations

Votes: 9 5.5%

• Total voters

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Its gonna be a resounding no. My guess is 55-45 maybe 60-40.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Is there a "Couldn't give a flying flucx if Scotland disappear into a black hole" vote anywhere?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Should have 'jazzed' it up a tad by having celeb voters on. I want to know for whom The Krankies, The Proclaimers, Alan Rough and Runrig's bassist have plumped.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If anyone's trying to stay up all night for the results, they probably shouldn't try to wade all the way through this for fear of dropping off, but I thought I'd post it anyway - my own potted history of how things have got to the point where Scotland might yet choose to break away.

(I worked in Scottish politics for over 10 years, so I'm not too badly placed to comment.).

As you'll see - and I'm not sure it'll win me too many friends on here - I voted yes.

http://norecipeman.com/2014/09/18/if-its-a-yes/
You'll loooose

Never mind all part of

THE GAME

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
When I wake up in the morning ... (Trusting I do) will I see..

ALEX SALMOND Leader of the Scottish Independent Party

image.jpg

or.... His Royal Highness King Alex the first of Scotland

image.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Alex Salmond ‪#‎youonlyhadonejob‬

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Presumably Salmond will resign if it's an "Och, naw", given that his life's work has been to deliver Scottish independence and he'd have been rejected by his own people.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Expect it to be No, but wish it was Yes. When do we get to decide whether we get to split from these jumped up tosspots who have the nerve to bite the hand that feeds them (and has fed them well, and are likely to feed them even more in the future)?!?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
He used to be a jovial character appearing on the likes of The Morning Line with a good sense of humour, seems to have become more intense and focussed in recent times maybe to the detriment to his apparent joie de vivre.
Still, shows his commitment.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Watching interviews I'm struck by the anger of a number of the YES voters, and listening to their views I really wonder whether they are voting that way just to spite England.
I've never really been able to figure out why I'd always support Scotland's sporting activities against non British teams, whilst damn nearly every Scot I've known, ( and that's hundreds ) always support England's opponents.... oh well.

Personally I think Alex Salmond thinks he's some sort of 'Braveheart' figure, but whichever way this goes he has split his own country right down the middle, and the consequences could be dire.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here