Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sitting in my office.......

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Czech girls are quite forthright in telling you what they want. It crops up alot.

Sadly I only know one word in Czech and its no help in that department. It's "Obschichka" or something like that, it means "Diversion".
I saw it an awful lot on a drive through Czechoslovakia in 1973. And quite a few Russian tanks..:(

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I only know one useful word in Slovakian which I presume will be close to Czech.
It's pronounced "pitschka" and could come in useful, followed by a question mark, with the lady in question.
I also know two others pronounced "crabitza" and "pavouk" but they would only be useful if you wanted to know whether her box had a spider in it.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Kurva is the F word, and kava is coffee... Ive been meaning to make the mistake in a posh coffeeshop for a while..
Kurva prosim?

Enjoy the stunned silence before..

Oh sorry, I mean Kava...

Listening to one **** waxing lyrical about Champions League football last night (Sussex born scouse plastic who has been to Anfield thee times about 20 years ago) to another on the end of the phone in another office(real scouse but hasn't been for about 20 years either). I also have a 20 odd year old Hove born Arsenal fan who encourages conversation about proper football, not the Mickey Mouse league Brighton play in.

AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnKCWTBViDE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here