Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The unofficial NSC worst film you've EVER seen thread

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
.....Disney toddler-bait, cynically over-produced with the sole intention of flogging galactic quantities of themed Happy Meals, plastic pink princess crap, and for teaching little girls that it doesn't matter what you look like, so long as you're a good person inside. And are also pretty.

I think you've described just about every Disney film I've ever seen. A truly toxic message to deliver to little girls.

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
The Wedding Planner...OH..MY..GOD that was terrible, GhostbustersII was pretty bad.

Another one here who thought Mars Attacks! was pretty good. Just very silly..

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think you've described just about every Disney film I've ever seen. A truly toxic message to deliver to little girls.

Well at least Aladdin & a couple of others were quite funny.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I don't get the Mamma Mia bashing. Granted, not the greatest film of all time but it did exactly what it said on the tin. Pierce Brosnan singing. What is there not to like? :lolol:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
The title of the thread is "worst film you've ever seen". Not "most overrated film in my opinion".

People are putting things like Frozen, The Truman Show, The Lord of the Rings?!!! Argo??!! War Horse??!

Either the majority of folks here didn't understand the thread title, or they don't see many films at all...

Black Swan, overrated pile of shit and I hated it. Worst film I've ever seen? No

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I don't get the Mamma Mia bashing. Granted, not the greatest film of all time but it did exactly what it said on the tin. Pierce Brosnan singing. What is there not to like? :lolol:

Mamma Mia is one of my guilty pleasures, although that's more down to the girl in it having a cracking set of bangers than Pierce Brosnan's singing.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The Lone Ranger was, for me, a stinking pile of Shite. Right up there with War Horse which was also a stinking pile of horse shit.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
If we're going by genre then for horror I nominate Annabelle and the Chernobyl Diaries.

I don't watch many of that sort of film but they were shockingly tame.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Mamma Mia is one of my guilty pleasures, although that's more down to the girl in it having a cracking set of bangers than Pierce Brosnan's singing.

A review I read describing him as sounding like a Donkey with a red hot poker up it's arse was rather accurate :lol:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Brooklyn Rules on iplayer yesterday. A total Goodfellas/Once upon a time in America wannabe rip off. Even Alec Baldwin couldn't save this uneventful, rambling piece of crap.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Transformers 2 by the longest distance. Went on seemingly forever, was sexist and mildly racist.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Burke & Hare with Andy Serkis/Simon Pegg.

Hands down the unfunniest 'comedy' ever made.

A truly horrendous film.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here