Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possible stream for tonight

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Because you are in the UK probably. You'd need to use an overseas proxy server to make it look like you are abroad.

How far overseas? I'm not having a lot of luck seeing it from anywhere in Europe...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I'm assuming the link will be to a Wigan match. If anyone gets a visual stream in English I would like to know.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
i must be doing something wrong none of the links work for me :tantrum:

1. Go to: http://www.wiz1.net/channel22

2, Wait 20 seconds. Do it. Wait.

3. Carefully look for the small 'x' that will close each ad, one by one. Click an x. If another window/tab opens up then close it immediately and try another 'x'.

4. Once you've closed the ads, the stream will play. You can make it full screen.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My only gripe, though huge, with Apple is zero flash support :(

No problems on a Mac.

If you're talking mobile/tablets - Android doesn't support it natively either now. There are plenty of flash-playing browsers now on iOS - just use one of them.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
1. Go to: http://www.wiz1.net/channel22

2, Wait 20 seconds. Do it. Wait.

3. Carefully look for the small 'x' that will close each ad, one by one. Click an x. If another window/tab opens up then close it immediately and try another 'x'.

4. Once you've closed the ads, the stream will play. You can make it full screen.

Tried all of this and just end up with a test card and an 'offline' message (unless I'm missing another X somewhere, of course)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Tried all of this and just end up with a test card and an 'offline' message (unless I'm missing another X somewhere, of course)

No idea as it's fine here.

Screen Shot 2014-09-16 at 20.05.17.png

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
If anyone wants to try: Unibet video and Player match commentary--works great for me, perfect video/sound synchronisation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here