Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What should you do if someone has invaded on your privacy online?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Is that it now, or is there more to come? I have to feed the cat soon (beef flavoured Pringles - yum).

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
if I decide to take action over the public accusation of sexual harrassment. What might be harmless fun to you can get you I quite a lot of strife.

I've sent you the link on this thread where you were making sexually abusive comments towards a girl you thought was me.

Now can that be that. Read it and see. I did.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I've sent you the link on this thread where you were making sexually abusive comments towards a girl you thought was me.

Now can that be that. Read it and see. I did.

Yes, I read it. Unfortunately it's a false accusation. You are on thin ice, I could very easily follow up your allegations so if I were you I'd wind your neck in and stop trolling. You made yourself look like a plum today, don't add a Solicitors Writ to your list of things to regret today.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The Truth works for the illuminati by posting up disinformation i the form of already debunked theories and falseflag conspiracy theories.

Watching Nibble squeal and threaten e-lawyers was funny though.

More please.:)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The Truth works for the illuminati by posting up disinformation i the form of already debunked theories and falseflag conspiracy theories.

Watching Nibble squeal and threaten e-lawyers was funny though.

More please.:)

You're not privy to what he has been doing off board to try and get quite a few users into serious trouble so if you thinking squealing, I'll live with it. However, I have fairly had enough of it all. I'm off to the pub.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Mis-understanding.

I still have no idea how this happened as it wasn't the original email sent to Bozza?. I'll take your word for it though because I've seen it for my eyes. I apologise for being a pain.

Sorry for the fiasco. It's just there's been a few issues with that specific email getting hacked of recent. I trust the goodness of NSC to not have done anything. Sorry for the ridiculous thread I've created (again).
God bless you ;)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
psycho-mother.jpg

Finally found one I wouldn't. Good work.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Internet bullying at its finest, users, mods and site owner.
Stay classy NSC.

Twaddle.

If someone comes on here hurling around unfounded personal accusations at people, what kind of reaction would you expect ?

I think the reaction of the mods was calm and restrained, given the timewasting BILGE that was coming their way.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Twaddle.

If someone comes on here hurling around unfounded personal accusations at people, what kind of reaction would you expect ?

I think the reaction of the mods was calm and restrained, given the timewasting BILGE that was coming their way.

Quite

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Right I have actually read all this now.

Conclusion - the Truth needs certifying.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Mis-understanding.

I still have no idea how this happened as it wasn't the original email sent to Bozza?. I'll take your word for it though because I've seen it for my eyes. I apologise for being a pain.

Sorry for the fiasco. It's just there's been a few issues with that specific email getting hacked of recent. I trust the goodness of NSC to not have done anything. Sorry for the ridiculous thread I've created (again).

Thanks for helping as well.

So to summarise, you have accused (via PM and the main board) myself and some of the other mods and NSC members of encouraging sexual misconduct, hacking your mother's email account, lying about hacking your mother's email account, inviting me to meet someone called Rosa in Piccadilly Gardens in Manchester (who I will recognise by her pink hair and Shelter bib), cyberbullying, gender realignment and much much more..............and it is all a 'misunderstanding'? Some of the accusations you have made are very serious and we have no choice but to check up as best we can.

I'm all for taking the mickey, having a giggle and enjoy a bit of fun on NSC, when the intention is clearly to do so. However today I've lost about four hours checking and rechecking threads, posts, links, messages, registration details etc, and the only way I will get that back is by working late tonight.

You have really got my back up, and I've just had to buy Mrs EP some AA batteries as I won't be going to bed tonight at the usual time.

The next time you make an accusation we will not be so accommodating to your nonsense.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So to summarise, you have accused (via PM and the main board) myself and some of the other mods and NSC members of encouraging sexual misconduct, hacking your mother's email account, lying about hacking your mother's email account, inviting me to meet someone called Rosa in Piccadilly Gardens in Manchester (who I will recognise by her pink hair and Shelter bib), cyberbullying, gender realignment and much much more..............and it is all a 'misunderstanding'? Some of the accusations you have made are very serious and we have no choice but to check up as best we can.

I'm all for taking the mickey, having a giggle and enjoy a bit of fun on NSC, when the intention is clearly to do so. However today I've lost about four hours checking and rechecking threads, posts, links, messages, registration details etc, and the only way I will get that back is by working late tonight.

You have really got my back up, and I've just had to buy Mrs EP some AA batteries as I won't be going to bed tonight at the usual time.

The next time you make an accusation we will not be so accommodating to your nonsense.

Hope they were re-chargeable batteries, ensures the ladies get a lot of fun

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Internet bullying at its finest, users, mods and site owner.
Stay classy NSC.

Rubbish.

NSC is often compared to a pub. If someone shouts repeatedly 'Whose stolen my pint? and it turns out it's exactly where it was left by the person who lost it completely untouched by anyone, what reaction do you think they would get?

You clearly haven't read the thread in full if you think this constitutes bullying.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

that's fair enough and i'll respect and improve my actions in future. But could you stop referring to me as a women too now?

For 3 years this has been going on now. I've told you numerous amount of times that I'm a male. Rosa was never Falmer. I'm being honest.

Any chance you could give up on that now? Just read through the thread and see the amount of she/he comments. it's a bit over the top.

It's far from a silly little joke now. Especially as it's all based around my private information.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So El Pres is royally pissed off, but Mrs EP is both relieved and happy. On balance, I'd call that a win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here