Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What should you do if someone has invaded on your privacy online?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
well done, you have just admitted that the site in question is in fact NSC. you have also inferred that you have used "your mums email account" to register here, probably as another user.

which i expect isnt your mum's email at all, you just used that name to create an account, otherwise why would you know about it? accessing your mothers email, even with permission, could potentially be hacking (depends on the email providers rules) to which you have implicated yourself. but sending an email to an address, however one comes by it, is not hacking.

all in all a thoroughly entertaining thread, well done.

This is the message i sent Bozza.
zamora1966@hotmail.com, thanxs

El presidente told me that the reason why the mods Know I'm a women is because of my Email, which turned out to be my mums!?

Can someone please point me in the right direction of what to do about this as I never gave my mums email out.

WTF!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

El presidente told me that the reason why the mods Know I'm a women is because of my Email, which turned out to be my mums!?

Can someone please point me in the right direction of what to do about this as I never gave my mums email out.

WTF!

I am quite happy to post a screenshot of your registration page when you joined NSC, shall I do that to end this debate for good?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Yes of course 08457 90 90 90

Samaritans wouldn't breach my confidentiality. You obtaining my mothers email, is against my wishes and I want to know how you got it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The Truth has been a busy little bee behind the scenes of NSC trying to get some users into hot water. Bear that in mind when interacting with him on here.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Samaritans wouldn't breach my confidentiality. You obtaining my mothers email, is against my wishes and I want to know how you got it.

Err.......because you used it to register on NSC? As I have mentioned once already, I'm happy to publish what we have on the registration page.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
actually not so funny any more, either trying to cause significant trouble for NSC, or forgotten to take medication. if you are serious, take this offline with the mods, not in public.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I am quite happy to post a screenshot of your registration page when you joined NSC, shall I do that to end this debate for good?

No. I didn't register with the email you already showed me. Check my messages I've sent Bozza, it will show you I've never sent that email to you.

Do not dare post any of my families personal details.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

WTF!

:facepalm: .... and you wonder how people get your email details. Good grief !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This is absolutely bonkers. I'm going to have to pop out and get some more Pringles at this rate.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
No. I didn't register with the email you already showed me. Check my messages I've sent Bozza, it will show you I've never sent that email to you.

Do not dare post any of my families personal details.

Considering that you can open an unlimited number of free email addresses on the internet, why do you need to use your mother's email account? Why do you have access to your mother's email account?

I think it is a reasonable supposition that any breach of online privacy that has occurred, has been facilitated by yourself by the liberal use of your relative's details.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Thank God guns arent available easily in this country.

NUT JOB.

Just out of interest how old is this person, sounds like he is a young kid, who has been caught out by his Mum and has come up with an extravegant lie to try and get out of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here