Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What should you do if someone has invaded on your privacy online?

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
Weather is not so nice here in Manchester today - in my rush for the train last night I forgot my coat-- brrrr. Still no sight of a pink hairdoooooo maybe I need to ruffle up my hair, un-tuck my shirt and ask for a cuppa in a homeless centre

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
If the truth does have mental health issues, which is possible. Would it not have been kinder for the mods to lock this thread rather than let everyone bait him and generally make it worse, including some of those mods.
But what do I know, I'm just Palace scum. Hooray for mob mentality and mocking the afflicted.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
It would appear she also has a penchant for making friends with delusional borderline bi-polar headcases.

Crikey.

Crikey indeed, but I can't believe you've insulted El Pres so publicly!

I believe he only revealed those details after spending an afternoon waiting fruitlessly in Piccadilly Gardens approaching anyone with dyed hair or collecting for charity.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I'm just....wow....speechless.

You really wouldn't expect this on a Brighton & Hove Albion messageboard would you? Do Man United/Chelsea/Burton Albion all have one of these?

Must say though, I am still pissing myself at ".....inviting me to meet someone called Rosa in Piccadilly Gardens in Manchester (who I will recognise by her pink hair and Shelter bib)" :lolol:

Crikey.

I have pics of Rosa, she would be right up your street!! and no you wont see class threads like this on other footie boards.......all they do is talk about ...errm....umm......footie! :lol:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I have pics of Rosa, she would be right up your street!! and no you wont see class threads like this on other footie boards.......all they do is talk about ...errm....umm......footie! :lol:

I'm more into middle-aged men dancing in their y-fronts at 3am truth be told :kiss:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
If the truth does have mental health issues, which is possible. Would it not have been kinder for the mods to lock this thread rather than let everyone bait him and generally make it worse, including some of those mods.
But what do I know, I'm just Palace scum. Hooray for mob mentality and mocking the afflicted.

If we were to lock every thread because either the thread starter or contributors had / have mental health issues, there would be no threads on here!!

Can I also add, the so called baiting, as you put it, has not been one sided, if you have been reading the thread you will see that the thread starter has contributed in a massive way to make sure the thread has continued, basically the truth likes these threads to continue, its called "Attention Seeking"

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Calm down Nige , we all know he is a fruitcake.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
This. Mocking him is no way to go about it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
He gave as good as he got believe me, including publicly and privately trying to get me and others into legal strife. Frankly I'm a bit surprised his ban only lasted about 3 hours but I imagine he is going to get slightly shorter shrift on here after this thread. People have been permanently banned for a lot less.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
If we were to lock every thread because either the thread starter or contributors had / have mental health issues, there would be no threads on here!!

Can I also add, the so called baiting, as you put it, has not been one sided, if you have been reading the thread you will see that the thread starter has contributed in a massive way to make sure the thread has continued, basically the truth likes these threads to continue, its called "Attention Seeking"

Of course he has contributed, if as is the popular theory he has mental health issues he may keep contributing for any number of reason's. That's why I would have thought the mods would have stepped in, instead of carrying on the mocking. Just find it strange that adults whom believe someone has mental health issues then go onto mock and bait that person.
"how was your day at school son?"
"Brilliant thanks dad, we learnt about respecting others, what did you do dad?"
"I took the piss out of some poor ******* in the internet. Don't worry though boy, there were loads of us doing it so that's hilarious".

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The Truth is going to get NSC into a great deal of bother one of these days, I have a feeling the mods will regret not banning him for good at some point. His paedophile accusations alone could get the forum closed.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Of course he has contributed, if as is the popular theory he has mental health issues he may keep contributing for any number of reason's. That's why I would have thought the mods would have stepped in, instead of carrying on the mocking. Just find it strange that adults whom believe someone has mental health issues then go onto mock and bait that person.
"I took the piss out of some poor ******* in the internet. Don't worry though boy, there were loads of us doing it so that's hilarious".

Well said.
Sad that many on here suggest he may have issues but have no concerns over their behaviour towards him.
Keyboard warriors.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well said.
Sad that many on here suggest he may have issues but have no concerns over their behaviour towards him.
Keyboard warriors.

It's a good job you two felt so strongly that you stepped in on page 1 and didn't leave it until you got a chance to read it all, enjoy the binfest and then say something after he's been banned.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption

Oh do behave and take your mock Daily mail inspired morality and shock/horror elsewhere, its so sanctimonious and transparent.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
It's a good job you two felt so strongly that you stepped in on page 1 and didn't leave it until you got a chance to read it all, enjoy the binfest and then say something after he's been banned.

Page 4

Bet you've had a right old laugh about this thread.
Imagine telling your kids what you've been posting, totally embarrassing.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Oh do behave and take your mock Daily mail inspired morality and shock/horror elsewhere, its so sanctimonious and transparent.

Oh why, will you give me a thumbs down again, will all your internet buddies do the same. Luckily I have no mental health issues and I could not give a monkeys what people think of me. I like how you are trying to take the high ground now though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here