Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What should you do if someone has invaded on your privacy online?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The Truth really isn't right in the head, is he.

Desperate days for Mustafa. I thought you were more intelligent than this.

Guess not.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
and no Rosa is actually running Shelter. A charity to help mobilise the youth. I on the other hand produce music and DJ in ibiza.

Rosa's CV is getting a good airing on a thread concerned about privacy :ffsparr:

oh, and didnt Hybrid-x DJ in Ibiza too :whistle:

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
It's a conspiracy website. Have no fear.

everyone knows all conspiracy sites are psy-ops honey pots run by the CIA to identify and track truthers. silly boy using your own/family's details.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Thanks.

I am just pointing out that your behaviour is not normal. Whether you are being sincere, or you are on a wind-up, the fact remains that normal people do not behave like this.

I used to find your conspiracy theory threads quite entertaining, but it's disappointing when you ruin good threads with your peculiar attention seeking campaigns.

That and the fact he comes on here telling us about a threat on a site, but won't tell us the site. If it's that iffy, it's hardly a surprise if it's compromised.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Thanks.

I am just pointing out that your behaviour is not normal. Whether you are being sincere, or you are on a wind-up, the fact remains that normal people do not behave like this.

I used to find your conspiracy theory threads quite entertaining, but it's disappointing when you ruin good threads with your peculiar attention seeking campaigns.

What exactly is a normal person? I always thought we were unique?

Am I really extreme in your world view?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
No we don't!

Well how did you end up with my mums email address then?

Bozza will know I never sent that to him!

Seriously mate. the police have been involved with previous hack on my mums email account which resulted in her losing loads of money.

I am outraged that my mums email account has been hacked into by NSC. What a pathetic reason to think i'm a women.

I'm all up for a laugh. You can call me what you want when you want but this is taking it way too far now.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
That and the fact he comes on here telling us about a threat on a site, but won't tell us the site. If it's that iffy, it's hardly a surprise if it's compromised.

I have reason to believe it's a very popular football fans site for a south coast Championship club.

I also have reason to believe that he/she used his/her mother's email account to register their user name on said site and has clearly forgotten what they did.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I have reason to believe it's a very popular football fans site for a south coast Championship club.

I also have reason to believe that he/she used his/her mother's email account to register their user name on said site and has clearly forgotten what they did.

No, bozza knows that's not the email i sent him.

Why are you lying?

Like I said, she's been hacked of recent. You sent me my mothers email account as to why you assumed I was a women.

i've sent you the email I sent Bozza.

It isn't my Mothers. What the hell are playing at?

We never found out who hacked my mothers account and stole allot of the money.

This rings alarm bells, especially with your blind sight lying.

Is there a contact number for north stand chat.

This is too far.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

So anyone on here can email the OPs mum? Did you?

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Well how did you end up with my mums email address then?

Bozza will know I never sent that to him!

Seriously mate. the police have been involved with previous hack on my mums email account which resulted in her losing loads of money.

I am outraged that my mums email account has been hacked into by NSC. What a pathetic reason to think i'm a women.

I'm all up for a laugh. You can call me what you want when you want but this is taking it way too far now.

well done, you have just admitted that the site in question is in fact NSC. you have also inferred that you have used "your mums email account" to register here, probably as another user.

which i expect isnt your mum's email at all, you just used that name to create an account, otherwise why would you know about it? accessing your mothers email, even with permission, could potentially be hacking (depends on the email providers rules) to which you have implicated yourself. but sending an email to an address, however one comes by it, is not hacking.

all in all a thoroughly entertaining thread, well done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here