Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lord Bracknell's Great Big Hospital Adventure

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Feel the love from north Essex, Ed :kiss:

A man with a woman like Roz by his side is a lucky man indeed.

Thinking of you both.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Lord Bracknell has amused me and irritated me in equal measure. It's rare that you get one so competent in the art of written communication that you are obliged to listen (or read) when they offer opinion. Get well soon and much strength to your other half!

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Best wishes for a speedy recovery and don't forget....when you are lying awake at 1.30am and all you can hear is snoring and wheezing around you and the nurses chattering away ten to the dozen outside the ward...take a deep breath, relax and remember OG's exciting, free flowing football from last season and....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

!!!

Best wishes Ed for a speedy recovery. Need you in Dick's Bar before we hit 21,000 attendance - hurry up!!

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Best wishes LB. Your body might be slightly knackered in places but luckily for NSC, your mates and family, you will always have your brilliant mind.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Thanks for the update so glad the operation went wishing you all the best in your recovery x

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Having never heard of the procedure that you have been through I had to look it up (OMG ). The very best wishes for the future to you and your family. As the great Micky Adams once said "Keep the faith".

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Very best wishes to you LB......and a speedy recovery.

A man who I disagree with on many things, but have the utmost respect for. A real gentleman.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He was in very good form tonight, god bless him

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Get well comrade

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
All the very best to Lord Bracknell, a peer without peers!. I am sure that he will make a rapid recovery being nursed by Lady B with her to look after his every whim. I doubt that's how she will see it though!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Glad op went well and best wishes for a speedy recovery, Lord B.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well tonight I visited not only Lord Bracknell but two Lady Bracknells thrown in at no extra cost.

I am pleased to report he is in very good health and we even went for a walk to the TV room and scales which was very eventful and exceeding rewarding.

There were also some excellent photos taken from the TV room which has a magnificent view of the South Bank.

God bless the great man

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Well tonight I visited not only Lord Bracknell but two Lady Bracknells thrown in at no extra cost.

I am pleased to report he is in very good health and we even went for a walk to the TV room and scales which was very eventful and exceeding rewarding.

There were also some excellent photos taken from the TV room which has a magnificent view of the South Bank.

God bless the great man

Thanks for the update, glad he is doing well

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Just caught up on this. Glad ED is doing well, didn't realise he was in London just up the road. If Ed or his Kin need anything dropped in, don't hestitate to er.. PM.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Back from holiday and only just read this thread, well it certainly puts moaning about my bad back and dodgy knees into perspective! My very best wishes to you Lord B for a speedy recovery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here