Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andrew Crofts signs a contract extention

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
I have to say that i'm surprised by this news - wouldnt think he would be in our starting 11 when we have a near fully fit squad available, as for CMS i wouldnt offer him a new deal as i dont believe he has done enough over the last 2 seasons to warrant one - lets wait and see if he gets something though

Good luck to him but doesn't pass the ball well enough for me to want him as anything more than a squad player

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This next batch of games starting Saturday, up to the next international break (November) will give us an idea of CMS's future under Sami.

There is an international break early October! Double header of England qualifiers

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
We know CMS has the talent to score goals, it's whether his style of play will suit Sami's and I think it will.

Do we?

Surprised about crofts, happy though. Wonder if a bid came in for him and the club didn't want to be in the Barnes situation come January.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Do we?

Surprised about crofts, happy though. Wonder if a bid came in for him and the club didn't want to be in the Barnes situation come January.
Rather surprised myself by this as to me he looks like he's on his way down if anything.Hes slow,not creative and isn't going to score many.He works very hard though.This i thought would be his last year and would've been about right aswell.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
I don't see the point of giving him an extension now unless another team is sniffing around him. I don't think he has played well this season so why not wait and see if his performances improve? He must be one of our higher earners as well as we signed him from a Premier League team.

I sound very critical but I do think Crofts is a good player, just not worth a contract extension at this time.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here