Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you think the JOCKS will vote YES ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
They don't have a currency? If they get one and they will need one,it will cost them,if they are allowed the pound,the bank of England sets the rates=not independent.....or have i got it wrong?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Salmond's biggest mistake was not giving the English/Welsh/Irish a vote. If want Nationalism be ready and willing to pay for it.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Still can't believe just over 2% of the UK pop could split us apart.

I blame Labour, having Scottish and Welsh Assemblies was unnecessary and what more could come back to bite them, if there is a YES vote when will Labour ever win an election again. Complete fools..

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Yes & I hope so.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
What will Salmond's title be should they vote for independence? He cant be King because Scotland isn't a Kingdom, He cant be Prince of Scotland because it isn't a Principality, Scotland will still be a country though.....

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
What will Salmond's title be should they vote for independence? He cant be King because Scotland isn't a Kingdom, He cant be Prince of Scotland because it isn't a Principality, Scotland will still be a country though.....

Prime Minister I guess?

A President of Scotland just doesn't sound right :lol:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
If it isn't a Kingdom why did they have Kings?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If they did vote Yes then what are the timescales?

Would they be independent within a couple of years or is it more likely to be 5-10yrs?

It will be immediate, we will let go and they will fall into the sea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here