Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / Apple Watch

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
64gb+ looks tempting but not sure which colour.
I've always had black phones and had a black iPad but thinking of the White/Silver one.

I'm in exactly the same boat. Always had black and was going to go silver this time but I just don't like the white border. It would be like watching my tv with a white frame instead of black so I'm going to go space grey as I think id regret the silver

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Just a heads up to any of us waiting for midnight.
Phones4U are taking pre-orders from 08:01 tomorrow morning.
I'll still probably keep an eye on the Apple site just gone midnight but I won't be surprised if it's 08:01 all round.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I've always had white iPhones based on the fact the original iPod was white. There is something about the home button and the silver ring around it that bugs me. Gonna stick to what I know, SILVER for me!

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Just a heads up to any of us waiting for midnight.
Phones4U are taking pre-orders from 08:01 tomorrow morning.
I'll still probably keep an eye on the Apple site just gone midnight but I won't be surprised if it's 08:01 all round.

I hope it's not 8 am otherwise the Apple servers are going to get smashed, with everyone trying to get on at the same time !

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
My iPhone 5 is 'space grey' (black). It lived some of it's life in a case and the last 9 months or so I went crazy and have carried it naked. Even when in the case, little bits of grit and stuff must have got in and taken small bits out of the grey/black coating and that's continued whilst case-less. It's not terrible, but noticeable.

Now, I obviously don't know if they've made any improvements to the application of the colouring in the new phones, but i suspect not. As such, I wouldn't go grey/black again as I'm pretty sure that in silver, most of the little nicks I have wouldn't be noticeable.

I went silver on my 5s and it looks the same as the day I got it. The 5 before was black and looked awful. Chipped paint everywhere. I'll be going silver again I think.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I went silver on my 5s and it looks the same as the day I got it. The 5 before was black and looked awful. Chipped paint everywhere. I'll be going silver again I think.

I've just looked on the Apple site and the space grey does seem to be grey and not black. it's not that different, on the back, than silver. The difference is the black or white fronts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here