Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suggestions for aftershave please

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
Try to go for an eau du parfum as opposed to an eau de toilette or eau de cologne as it has a much higher percentage of the essential fragrance and so will last longer.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
piss

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
The new Armani aftershave is very nice, invictus by paco rabanne ain't to bad either

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Check this site out http://www.basenotes.net/forums/17-Male-Fragrance-Discussion

Remember the golden rule is to not have a frag that 'shouts' from 10 feet away as you enter a room or leaves a cloying vapour trail as you exit. Its all about longevity and sillage. And don't forget some will suit all day whatever the season whilst some should are best suited to specific times.

It's really a very personal thing and you may find you are drawn to smells from similar fragrance groups. My favourites include :

Acqua Di Giorgio
Channel Allure Edition Blanche
Issy Miyake pour Monsieur
Aqua Di Parma
Terre D'Hermes
Eau Savage
Eau Savage Extreme

If you have money to burn you can get into Creed and Tom Ford but you will be paying for the name and designer bottle.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Thierry Mugler A* Men
Long lasting.
Very Different

Good call but definitely from the Marmite range whereby you and/or other people will either love or hate it. Always best to obtain a sample rather than splash out on a bottle. Personally I find A Men too sickly sweet but it does last. For something similarly left field I would suggest Yves St Laurent M7 strictly an evening winter fragrance but classy.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
This is very true, women seem to go crazy for it.

To be honest, I'm not looking for a chick magnet. But something that's nice when you walk past. sometimes i can smell something nice on men but a bit too shy to ask what it is. It's what young guys are wearing that seems to attract me...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here