Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has everyone got back to ignoring England...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Why pick out Hart when you have Rooney, Oxlade-Chamberlin and Wilshere?

Hart's distribution is worse than Michel Kuipers. I can't remember an England goalkeeper giving the ball away as often as Hart does.

Oh, and shut that fecking band and 'drummer' up .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's not so much the term plastic, more the context you used it in this thread. Why is someone who cannot be arsed to watch England plastic? Oh, and I think I'll give Hitler a miss and stick to watching the world champions tonight.

Hope u enjoyed it :lol: :lol:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Don't belittle me like I don't know what the answer is. It's pretty obvious what I meant. Now go have a **** to a picture if hitler or whatever u like to do.

Errrr .... hate to point out the obvious but you haven't answered the question thus suggesting you actually don't know what the answer is.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Don't suppose Roy can drop the new captain after one game...unfortunately.

I'm assuming Rooney was crap tonight ( I couldn't be bothered to watch it ) ? He shouldn't be anywhere near an England shirt and shouldn't have been since South Africa.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Errrr .... hate to point out the obvious but you haven't answered the question thus suggesting you actually don't know what the answer is.

Errrrr see post #77 then feel free to apologise - another condescending post though - well done :lol:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I hate this apathy towards the England team, if everyone was so apathetic about Brighton we wouldn't have a team to support anymore. Just as some pathetic people have decided to support Germany or Spain we would all be supporting Chelsea or Man City. I'll be watching tonight because I'm English and support the England national team.

Personally I will be looking forward to watching Sterling, Henderson, Sturridge and Wilshere some of the brightest young players anywhere.

Sorry if that's not a fashionable point of view for all you trendy types that seem to take joy in our national team loosing.l

Not supporting your club team because they are bad makes you a bad fan.
Not supporting your country because they are bad is acceptable though...

I'll admit, I had little interest in tonight's game but then again I didn't have that much interest in Brighton's friendlies either..

I did go to almost all of England's home games between 2011 and 2013 but got sick of being surrounded by plastic premier league fans and tourists, oh and that sodding band..

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I didn't actually call you that though. Others only like to follow England in the World Cup or euros - not bother with qualifiers or friendlies - that's what I meant by plastic - a term someone else brought to the thread.

I never said you did call me plastic. You used it in the post I quoted and this use was what I was questioning. The clue was the quote!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Will be really ****ed off if that prick Rooney beats Sir Bobby's England goalscoring record.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Why was your summer so good? Mine was pretty rubbish as my country played poorly at the world cup.

Because he is a pathetic anti-England traitor. (i do realise it was a rhetorical question)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why was your summer so good?.

Oh boy, where do I start? I tell you one thing, the summer isn't over yet as it's still mid-20s and sunny.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Unfortunately, the FA have made the England team unwatchable. All wrong at grass roots, employing yes men and then living in denial. Club football is far more enjoyable.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Unfortunately, the FA have made the England team unwatchable. All wrong at grass roots, employing yes men and then living in denial. Club football is far more enjoyable.

This

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
England international players, on match day, look coached to solely block every cross, shot, pass etc. They play the 'sensible' ball far too often too. It's as if professional english football teaches players how to play boring football which will guarantee no humiliation whilst flair and excitement is left to the opposition.
It's more boring and predictable than a current SPL title chase.

We have the talent no doubt, it's just a shame we don't teach the players how to entertain and influence the game.

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Nothing will even start to change till Woy goes, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Nothing will even start to change till Woy goes, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Nowt will change when he does go either. England simply don't have the players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here