Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

VIDEO: Instant Karma - The bully gets bullied. (Warning: violence)

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Ott I would say. Warn her off at least until she offers some physical violence. Then she's fair game

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
First reaction (aside from the WTF) is that the Mexican girl looks like she's not all there (before getting bells knocked out of her).
Mental/drugs/drink or something?
This. And not actually being violent herself (although I know how unpleasant it is being bullied like that).

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
She deserved the several slaps that she got - it was enough to teach her a lesson. They were just girly slaps anyway; I'm sure the tall black woman was capable of much more if she'd wanted.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Begs the question why those boys who were filming it didn't intervene before the tall girl got involved

Because girls like that are ***** when it comes to men calling them out. She would have been even more likely to kick, slap, punch and scratch them in the knowledge that they'd be unlikely to retaliate and give her the punch that she'd have deserved.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I got badly bullied as a kid. So much so that I still think about it some 20 years later and the stresses it put on my mental health and destroyed my confidence to a point that when I should have been out enjoying life instead of sitting in my bedroom crying and thinking about a way to end it all.

That video has made me feel warm inside knowing that there are people out there willing to help others and stand up to bullies. She got what she deserved.

And so does this little **** .......

[http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l6uJ2yKzxZE]

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Have you always lived in Burgess hill?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
No I haven't. Originally Brighton from birth til aged 33 then moved up there with the missus as we couldn't afford the rents in Brighton any more. Spent 2 years there up until June and now in Hassocks.

Which reminds me I need to update my location!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No I haven't. Originally Brighton from birth til aged 33 then moved up there with the missus as we couldn't afford the rents in Brighton any more. Spent 2 years there up until June and now in Hassocks.

Fair enough. Burgess Hill wasn't the most pleasant places to be growing up 20 years ago.
You can't go wrong with Hassocks. I grew up there and still drink in the Hassocks or Thatched occasionally.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Only been in Hassocks 2 months and finding it great so far. Plenty of amenities are nearby and the Hassocks pub is close. Was enjoying Burgess Hill but a baby has forced a move to a 2 bed flat!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why was the Mexican girl giving another girl grief? Had that girl done something in the first place?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

Hello from down the path in Ditchling!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Wether the black women went over the top or not, at least she stood up for someone she didn't know. I bet there's plenty on here who wouldn't of been as brave.

Good on her.

This, no-one else was doing anything so good on here... so what if she enjoyed it?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
After being bullied at school, she got everything she deserved

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I hope there is no reprisal for the original girl.

I cringed through the whole thing. I'm notmfor one minute suggesting that bullying is acceptable, but I don't believe that is the correct way to handle things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here