Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Brighton have a football hooligan firm

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Anyone go back to Oldham games in the 70s the OB Counting our fans as they got on the front of the coach and they just jumped out the back window. The OB wondered how many we had on our coach! A pitch battle was going on the waste ground behind the car park. I not sure if this was the same game the Bosun ran on from the half way line. The grey sells are failing these days.

You couldn't make it up Birdman and I'm fairly sure that you didn't! :wink:

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
sound like we were on the same mini-bus?

you know my 2 older brothers CG,went up from Newhaven

where you one of the lads desperately holding the back doors shut

there was a couple of Brighton lads outside listening to the football scores,god knows what happened to them,hopefully mingled in and got away

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
you know my 2 older brothers CG,went up from Newhaven

where you one of the lads desperately holding the back doors shut

there was a couple of Brighton lads outside listening to the football scores,god knows what happened to them,hopefully mingled in and got away

haha yep that was me if it wasnt for the old bill turning up they would have had the bloody thing over ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
on the flip side of the coin, were you present at the pre season friendly at Palace when clive and his Palace mob got in the away pen ,then afterwards at East croydon station they tried to get up the ramps where Brighton were on the platform???
regards
DR
That was the game when I first met the WSF , I was stood there in my gabicci and sheepskin thinking I was Chelsea and above it all when a certain john mckechnie fronted me , once it was established we were on the same side were were pals for a long time.

Jan 30, 2008
That was the game when I first met the WSF , I was stood there in my gabicci and sheepskin thinking I was Chelsea and above it all when a certain john mckechnie fronted me , once it was established we were on the same side were were pals for a long time.
Did you travel up from with RL myself and a few others that day ? I know RL got knicked on the platform at East croydon after the game:facepalm:
regards
DR

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
What a character! He got done quite bad at Norwich before the game one year, discharged himself from hospital and turned up half way through the first half looking worse for wear:down:
regards
DR
character ?? Two bob c**T who , when Chelsea were sh*t , decided Tottenham were a better bet , guess what , he's a Chelsea fan again now though .....

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

Gabicci supplied all the clothes for Delboy in only fools and horses

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Gabicci supplied all the clothes for Delboy in only fools and horses

image.jpg

Just what are you trying to say here [MENTION=26234]EDS[/MENTION] ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here