Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Brighton have a football hooligan firm

Lukeseagulls 123

Sep 1, 2014
I was only asking because I have been to away games where there as been some trouble I was wondering if that was just pissed up people or like a firm

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
I wouldn't do anything at a football match i wouldn't do at the office!
Sorry Dibble.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
What's the password? ???

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
If you mean a bunch of tossers looking to show hard their ego is, then yes, we do. Sadly almost all football clubs have them.
Very harsh
Do you really get offended by men fighting men?
It will be a very very very sad day if the football hooly's disappear from football in the future....Something very special about our hooly culture,something to be proud of in this country being an Englishman and long may it continue.

I don't care if some think its pathetic...Its not pathetic its brilliant

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I was only asking because I have been to away games where there as been some trouble I was wondering if that was just pissed up people or like a firm

My guess is you're either fairly young, in which case, some things are left unsaid in the public domain, or you are old bill and in that case please tell Darren he could do better.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Where's London pompous when you need him?

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
You need to speak with [MENTION=24872]london[/MENTION]Pompous he's always ITK. Don't forget this month's safe word(s) - "Ice Cream" or else he'll know you're OB.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Very harsh
It will be a very very very sad day if the football hooly's disappear from football in the future....Something very special about our hooly culture,something to be proud of in this country being an Englishman and long may it continue.

It's sad mate.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Very harsh

Oh dear

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Found this on Twitter, Football fooligans or half price hooligans page, I've forgotten which one but I saved the photo a few months back.

Bless them!! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here