DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
do you work part time in a library Mr boss white :D
regards
DR

You would like my library mate:whistle:

Talking of books do you think we will see another book from an Albion fan with stories of football violence, do we have a ' Cas Pennant' type, A Casual a Look is mostly photos and not all of Albion fans.

Some bloke called ' Trent' has a few stories in one book I have read. ???

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

Talking of books do you think we will see another book from an Albion fan with stories of football violence, do we have a ' Cas Pennant' type, A Casual a Look is mostly photos and not all of Albion fans.

Was thinking the same reading these stories.

Jan 30, 2008

very much doubt it , everyone's got their own memories and that's the way it should be , Cass pennant hasn't done to badly out of it, doesn't he have something to do with the clothing brand peacefull hooligan, wasn't he down Pompey a while back doing a presentation with some of the 657
regards
DR

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
very much doubt it , everyone's got there own memories and that's the way it should be , Cass pennant hasn't done to badly out of it, doesn't he have something to do with the clothing brand peacefull hooligan, wasn't he down Pompey a while back doing a presentation with some of the 657
regards
DR

Not sure about the clothing brand but I wouldn't be surprised, he seems to be making films now.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
very much doubt it , everyone's got there own memories and that's the way it should be , Cass pennant hasn't done to badly out of it, doesn't he have something to do with the clothing brand peacefull hooligan, wasn't he down Pompey a while back doing a presentation with some of the 657
regards
DR

Seems to have some sort of involvement in most casual/hooligan related events recently. Seen that new film he was involved in? The Guvnors?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
what sort ???
regards
DR

image.jpg

image.jpg

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
is that Oct 78 Rev? remember a photo like that on the back of the NOTW

similiar scenes in 81,palace got in with us in the corner of the homesdale,kicked off,OB came in and eveyone turned on them

always remember a short blonde haired palace fella wearing a nice shiny british caledonian top,sneaky *******

is that Oct 78 Rev? remember a photo like that on the back of the NOTW

similiar scenes in 81,palace got in with us in the corner of the homesdale,kicked off,OB came in and eveyone turned on them

always remember a short blonde haired palace fella wearing a nice shiny british caledonian top,sneaky *******
This was the photo on the back of a sunday paper,a few familar faces in the back ground:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here