Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Helicopter Just Landed by Carden Primary School

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Heard from a very reliable source that Carden hill year 4's of last school year have a right back and a tall centre forward who will gel into our new system very nicely for the future. It's just a matter of time before they both go back to school, contract negotiations will be cutting edge hence the helicopter in the area.
Our scouting system is hitting new heights and this is an example.

You heard it here first.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Heard from a very reliable source that Carden hill year 4's of last school year have a right back and a tall centre forward who will gel into our new system very nicely for the future. It's just a matter of time before they both go back to school, contract negotiations will be cutting edge hence the helicopter in the area.
Our scouting system is hitting new heights and this is an example.

You heard it here first.

Haven't we already got a couple of 4 foot forwards ?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Haven't we already got a couple of 4 foot forwards ?

the centre forward I mentioned is 6ft 3, from Ghana and has only just entered the country. He's top class for a year 4 kid.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
the centre forward I mentioned is 6ft 3, from Ghana and has only just entered the country. He's top class for a year 4 kid.

Ah yes, the ones that don't have birth certificates. I think you'l find he's a 46 year old subsistence farmer.

Someone got run over from what i made of the scene near the shops.

I was also outside the co op, I started to walk along to do a bit of rubbernecking then questioned the merit of it as there seemed to be a lot of paramedic activity, I wouldn't have seen anything nice I'm sure, so turned round and walked away.
Hats off to the guy directing the traffic with the enthusiasm of the female cop in the Gaviscon advert.

Nothing on the Arsegas site, hopefully a good sign, hope those involved are ok

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I was also outside the co op, I started to walk along to do a bit of rubbernecking then questioned the merit of it as there seemed to be a lot of paramedic activity, I wouldn't have seen anything nice I'm sure, so turned round and walked away.
Hats off to the guy directing the traffic with the enthusiasm of the female cop in the Gaviscon advert.

Nothing on the Arsegas site, hopefully a good sign, hope those involved are ok

I thought that was a Fireman in the Gaviscon Ad?

(Like that's an important point to pick up) :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
MOved this thread off the big board. Hope nobody objects.

A kid ahs been run over. People who know him may read this. Its not really funny.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
MOved this thread off the big board. Hope nobody objects.

A kid ahs been run over. People who know him may read this. Its not really funny.

To right...Anyone thinking it's ok to joke about this are ****ing strange, if you have not read the argus the poor child is in a critical condition... So if you are a parent and thought it ok to comment on the post...take a look at yourselves in the mirror...could be your child fighting for their life... Thoughts are with lad and family..

As explained there was no news in the Argus website all day Sunday, (although they were going into overdrive reporting on the body on the beach) this I assume was taken to mean that was very little to report and the chopper was, maybe a precaution, or not as bad as first seemed etc etc, I fail to see any jokes on this thread about a 12 year old being ran over. Some really need to get off their high horse.

prayers and best wishes to the family involved

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here