Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aviva Rugby Premiership 2014/15

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Starts this week.

I've seen some fellow fans in NSC. As Albion have a week off, I'll be sourcing a cheap ticket for the London Double Header. Is anyone else going ?

Reluctantly I think it's Saracens for the title, although I was at HQ to take much joy at Northampton's first win in May.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
As a Gloucester fan, it pains me to agree that London South Africa are likely to do the business. We're not the team we were 6/7 years ago sadly. I'd like to see Northampton do well though, they seem to be bringing some good English talent through, and just in time for the World Cup.

Filled with delirious optimism for the new season, I'm going to push the boat out and say we'll finish 9th this year instead of our usual 10th. The Welsh might surprise a few people so I'd tip the Falcons to go down. As for what happens at the top, meh as long as Quins fail

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
As a Gloucester fan, it pains me to agree that London South Africa are likely to do the business. We're not the team we were 6/7 years ago sadly. I'd like to see Northampton do well though, they seem to be bringing some good English talent through, and just in time for the World Cup.

Not forgetting that Harlequins have the highest English qualified player contigent by some stretch. But I would say that....

Come on, you Quins !

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Not forgetting that Harlequins have the highest English qualified player contigent by some stretch. But I would say that....

Come on, you Quins !

I used to have a soft spot for Quins, but I just can't abide Chris bloody Robshaw. The least inspiring England captain since Phil de bloody Glanville

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
London Saffas for the title certainly but behind them are plenty of teams who can challenge.

As a Wasps fan I'm hoping the boys in black and gold can push on under captain Haskell. Great to be back at Europe's top table too, after a superb result in Paris at the end of last season

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I used to have a soft spot for Quins, but I just can't abide Chris bloody Robshaw. The least inspiring England captain since Phil de bloody Glanville

Joe Marler is captain this year. A surprise to a few.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I'm off to the double header on Saturday and looking forward to it. I go as a neutral (i'm an Ospreys fan), just hoping Saracens lose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here