Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What song is stuck in your head right now?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I woke up a couple of days ago humming "Happiness" by Ken Dodd. After a trip to the bathroom I was humming a different tune "Crappy Mess"...:facepalm:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
'On top of the World' - the song they play over the end credits to the "Incredible Burt Wonderstone" movie

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Lies by McFly...I only heard the last minute or so, yet it's been stuck in there for a good 24 hours or so now. Getting a bit unbearable...

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
Superheroes by the Script!!!

Seems to be playing a lot in Radio 2

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just woken up and seen this thread. I have The Corgis and 'If I had you' in my head. Clueless as to why.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just come back from Menorca,got the whole repetoire of the Hotels Mini-disco kids club songs echoing in my head.

Been driving through France for last two days with 7 year old's "Best of the 21st Century" cds on to keep the kids quiet. Currently got Robbie Williams' Candy as an earworm. No I'm not sharing it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The Court of the Crimson King - King Crimson. Saw a support band who did a rather bizarre cover of it on Wednesday. It's been stuck in my head since (the original not the cover)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Go With The Flow- Queens of the Stone Age. Heard it in the gym yesterday and it's been earworming me ever since

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You Can't Make Old Friends - Kenny Rogers and Dolly

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Emily Kane- Art Brut (watched it live on you tube an hour ago and now its on repeat inside my head!)

Great band, Eddie Argos gave my son some advice about working hard for his GCSE's a few years ago too, so he's not only a people's poet but committed to our youth too.

Not the same since Jasper left the band though

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Great band, Eddie Argos gave my son some advice about working hard for his GCSE's a few years ago too, so he's not only a people's poet but committed to our youth too.

Not the same since Jasper left the band though

I've seen him knocking around in my neighborhood a couple of times in the past year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here