Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS to Peterborough?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Don't think there's anything in it - having worked so hard to get a squad that can compete at the right end of the league it would be a strange move to let CMS go just when he's finally in a system that suits him

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Really can't see it happening. Doubt he would take what would presumably be a big wage cut or Peterborough would pay a substantial enough fee.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
He best not go. He looks like he'll score for fun this season. This system is great for him at last unlike the crap he was served under poyet.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Figures , he is looking pretty darn sharp at the mo , big mistake letting him go now which i hope is not the case .

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
This is my main fear now that we've signed Baldock. I hope it doesn't happen as I think CMS could thrive under Hyypia's tactics and I think it would be foolish for the club to once again only have 3 strikers on the books.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
There's probably no validity to this rumour. We just signed two strikers, so it's likely just someone putting two and two together.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
CMS had one of his better games against Bolton and I would be very surprised if we now sought to offload him.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Echo what everyone is saying about CMS. Think he would really thrive under this style however is he Sami's first choice now? With Calunga and Baldock along with Tex,March when fit, I'm not sure that Hyypia willbe playing CMS regularly.

For CMS he badly wants regular first team football. Can we promise him that? I hope so but fear not.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
1 + 1 = 3. Seems like one of them lazy made up rumours to me but if they offered a decent price I could understand him going.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Turns out Peterborough journo tweeted Baldocks arrival was good for posh, some took it as possibly CMS going there, what he meant was rival losing best player and captain
[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: @MrSamWilson Correct, having just spoken to him. Nothing to do with coincidental, and to my knowledge unfounded, speculation re: CMS.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
On the face of it, seems daft. I am assuming he is in the final year of his contract, therefore either offerred a new contract (and signs it) or it would make sense to sell him. But, my guess a) whether he deserves to be offered a new contract and b) is willing to sign it or cO is sold will be made in January window - not now.

This gives the player time to impress for a new contract and also gives Albion time to witness it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here