Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where will we finish?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
So with our transfer activity seemingly done and dusted, where do you think we will finish this season?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
10th ( I really mean 5th maybe 4th. I just can't bring myself to be that optimistic just yet).

I would rather we finished mid table and kept hold of the manager...building a team for the future.... than fluke our way into the playoffs and then spend the rest of the summer waiting to see who will be in charge next season.
Can't be doing with any of that again.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
2nd

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Looking at some of the current league's teams, I'd say 7/8th. I wouldn't see this as a failure, given the recent changes in manager and squad. Next year though, I want to see a serious push for automatic. Play-offs is too painful. I'd love to be proven wrong on this prediction.

But I think it'll be like:

Norwich
Forest
Derby
Cardiff
Watford (P)
Blackburn
Wolves
Brighton

That's a pessimistic view I know, however, given the strength and depth of some squads around I think it's fair to be realistic.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Top spot, why not? With a bit of luck and a fair wind we can be up there. Leicester and Burnley did really well on the injury front. A couple of shrewd buys in January when the Fire Sales start due to FFP and we could profit. All to play for imho. No good giving up in August!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
7th-9th. We should be up there near the end of the season but for some annoying reason I can't be optimistic about getting into the playoffs.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
How many goals does CMS have in him this season?

& Tiexiera?

& Baldock?

& Colunga?

Not to mention Holla/Ince or Crofts, who all like to score.

It's ridiculous.

We will be top by Xmas and will never look back.

:albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here