Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you think Sami Hyypia's squad is capable of challenging for a top 6 spot?

Do you think Sami Hyypia's squad is capable of challenging for a top 6 spot?

• Yes I do

Votes: 202 93.5%
  • No I don't

Votes: 14 6.5%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Simple really. The squad is there or thereabouts with days to spare - do you believe it is capable of challenging for a top 6 spot?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yes i do. It all comes down to how good a manager he is.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
After those first two defeats I thought there was no chance, but now after the rush of decent signings I believe it could well be possible.

D

Deleted member 18477

Yes! Great work has been done over the last 2 weeks! Very happy with the board and the squad now!

Come on!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I think we'll finish 10th. But what the hell do I know. Nothing, that's what.

Extremely happy with today's signing in particular though. Hope I'm wrong and we're at least in the play-offs again. Credit where it's due: the club's done a good job in pulling this round, contrary perhaps to many people's expectations.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Its been a real pleasure to see this influx of quality, I now believe, shame about the 1st 2 games,..... but will there be any departures?... JFC and/or Ince on loan?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Voted 'No', an exciting squad that could be capable, but not 'wild' about the tactics with the full-backs pushing on so much, leaves us too exposed and that is why I think it is unlikely. Expecting excitement though.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yep, I'm going for 5th this year.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Credit where it's due: the club's done a good job in pulling this round, contrary perhaps to many people's expectations.

No offence, but only divs and relentless miserabilists didn't think the squad would be competitive once business was complete.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
always did
we will be runners up

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Quality wise i think the squad is better now than that of last year. It is a squad that if it stays injury free has a lot of potential. Top 2 is a possability, top 6 realistic, top half a must
I do believe the quality of the championship has risen as well over the past 2 years making it harder to get out of it

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here