Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there more to come?.....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Would love us to flog Kemy, Maksi and the several others who could be considered dead wood - then SWOOP for a 20+ goal season striker, who would make Premier League football an INEVITABILITY next season.

Fortunately, those strikers are ten a penny, so we should have NO problems there, at all.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Maybe a couple of youngsters out on loan. I'm hoping none of our senior players go as the squad is looking strong at the moment.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Albion's head of football David Burke added, “It’s been a very busy summer of transfer activity and player movements for the club. As with all transfer windows, patience has been the key, particularly as we had a very clear and defined target list.

"We are very pleased to have completed the vast majority of our business well ahead of the window closing and, most importantly, to have assembled an exciting and very talented playing squad for the season ahead.”

one or two more names on Burkes list? ???
I think one or two OUTS,..... dont forget our overloaded m/f,.... as I have said before, Ince and/or JFC out, probably loans.... plus a big 'we'll see' about Solly.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think one or two OUTS,..... dont forget our overloaded m/f,.... as I have said before, Ince and/or JFC out, probably loans.... plus a big 'we'll see' about Solly.

I can't see JFC going anywhere, he's the face of One Club etc and he plays just about all of every game, which I have found surprising. Looks like his face fits rather well.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Fenelon, Maksi and possibly Agustein sold/released/loaned if we find a club willing to pay his wages are the only out's I can realistically see.

Only slight concern is a lack of height up top, having seen COG a few times for Sheff Weds, i'm very dubious as to whether he's the right man.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

I think Agustein should be shown the doors WAY before JFC or Ince who I don't think will go anywhere anyway.

Fenelon, Harris and Agustein loaned out is my guess. Possibly Kemy gone completely hopefully. Awful waste of space

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Burke's list? BURKE'S LIST? What does that man know about football eh? He epitomises EVERYTHING that's wrong with our football club and hasn't a CLUE when it comes to transfers. And Nathan Jones. He can DO ONE too. Rubbish, all of them.

Have I got that right?

Criks Edna, looks like ENREST has hacked your account.
Next it will be explicit selfies a la Botham-esk nature.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well one things for sure we shouldn't get rid of CMS or KLL - don't get those comments atall. Maxi / Fenelon out on loan and Kemi out on a perm pls!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
CMS or KLL will not be leaving this window thats a fact. SH nows has a squad capable of being top 4 this season. WHY would he sell some of the quality that we have. No sense and will not happen.

Well done Brighton. Great last week or so.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
the way lewis dunk has started this season i wouldn't be surprised if he is the subject of a bid from a lower premier league team

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
We do not have to accept any offers if we do not want to, unless the player has his head turned. Cannot see Dunky going anywhere, when he could probably keep the shirt and stay local for the next ten years.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We have a 27 man squad now including 12 midfielders.

Gardner is a half season loan, possibly to cover thr Stephens injury, but it still looks like 1 too many in midfield.

Agustien to go.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
I think Agustein should be shown the doors WAY before JFC or Ince who I don't think will go anywhere anyway.

Fenelon, Harris and Agustein loaned out is my guess. Possibly Kemy gone completely hopefully. Awful waste of space

The issue with getting rid of agustien is that it depends on finding someone willing to buy him/take him and pay his wages...

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
We have a 27 man squad now including 12 midfielders.

Gardner is a half season loan, possibly to cover thr Stephens injury, but it still looks like 1 too many in midfield.

Agustien to go.

The official site has 27 but some of these are DS and omits most recent so who are your 27?

Also last the plot on how many signings. Seen 12 sighted but can only count 11 myself. Is it 11 or 12?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here