Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favorite team outside of England

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Deveronvale, as I watched them regularly whilst living up there.

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
Don't get this. I support Albion. That's it. Not interested in 'following' other teams, especially from abroad.

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
You seem like the man to answer a question I've wondered since watching Krakow v Gdansk:
Why were Krakow fans chanting "Lechia Gdansk" all game? Do they have a special relationship?

Yes, they do. Lechia Gdańsk, Wisła Kraków and Śląsk Wrocław form one of the strongest alliances in Polish football.

lechia%20wisla%20slask%20unia%20tczew%20pomezania%20gryf%20czarni%20slupICE_NAMEH

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
My father bought me a Valencia shirt back from a Business trip many moons ago so have a soft spot for them and also Morton as I lived in a place called morton.... that is all

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Las Palmas & Tenerife (used to holiday in the Canaries every year)
LA Galaxy

I also like the national team of Hungary as I loved their country

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Atletico Madrid from my time living there. Amazing 'continental' ground, incredible atmosphere and a likeable alternative to the Galactico nonsense up the road with the posh boys.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Yes, they do. Lechia Gdańsk, Wisła Kraków and Śląsk Wrocław form one of the strongest alliances in Polish football.

Thanks bud. Interesting stuff and very different to our 'I despise every team that aren't my own' English way of doing things.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Eintracht Frankfurt.. Just down the road for me and try and get to see them as often as possible!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Newport County

Not sure if Brett or Marcus told you this but when on safari in the Masai Mara we saw one of the drivers in a Newport shirt, we guessed it must have been a gift from a tourist. So, Marcus kindly gave his Albion shirt to our driver Ken to wear :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hertha Berliner Sports Club. Who else.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Guernsey fc, lovely club with great fans (about 1500) for home game, nice stadium and you can watch the game with a beer in your hand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here