Gary Gardner...

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
So our current midfielders ...

DM - Toko, Ince, Holla, Crofts, Stephens
CM/playmakers - Tex, Agustien, [Bruno], JFC, Gardner
Wingers - March, KLL, McCourt

Surely now means a possible loan out or exit ... Or perhaps its just cover for the injured March and Stephens...

I reckon JFC an Ince out on loan soon for first team experience. Just a guess though.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Great signing, Gardner is better than anything we have at present IMO. Better to have too much quality to choose from than not enough. Let's just bring in that key striker and we could well have a promotion-chasing side on our hands.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
So our current midfielders ...

Surely now means a possible loan out or exit ... Or perhaps its just cover for the injured March and Stephens...

I really wonder what Toko must be thinking....

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I'd of liked to see another winger come in than another midfielder

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Over the years our squad has never had the depth of quality that it has now,when comparing it with other top championship teams.Keeping a large squad focused must however in itself be challenging . UTA !!

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
These are the sort of deals where the parent team loan them out for playing time and not to warm our bench. Somebody's off Shirley

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Are you talking about the same Ince who played nearly every game last season? Hardly a player who would be loaned out for experience.

Nearly every game? He played in 26 league games (and 2 sub appearances) so that is just over half. If he isn't going to feature regularly this season, and given the number of midfielders we have that may well be the case, he is someone who could definitely benefit from going out on loan and playing a full season.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Nearly every game? He played in 26 league games (and 2 sub appearances) so that is just over half. If he isn't going to feature regularly this season, and given the number of midfielders we have that may well be the case, he is someone who could definitely benefit from going out on loan and playing a full season.

Fair enough, thought he had played a lot more game than that. I'd be happy to send him on loan as long as we can call him back if needed.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
If his knee holds up,... this will be a top signing, I guess the 4 months is down to this injury, twice,...... could mean a loan out of Ince or JFC, or both,..... just me thinking aloud.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Too many midfielders ?

Actually just one more than last year when we had throughout the season 11 or 12 including Bruno...

DM: Bridcutt/Stephens, Crofts, Ince, Andrews
Playmakers/CM: Lopez, Orlandi, Agustien, JFC, [Bruno]
Wingers: March, KLL, Buckley/Conway

And now we have 12, or 13 if you include Bruno

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
That's why it really wouldn't surprise me to see LuaLua leave if we get a bid in for him.

Sami would be an idiot to sell KLL. He is a big asset to the team and has shown flashes of his best this season. I hope we keep him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here