Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the atmosphere worse because we sold all our songs?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Don't remember either in the last game. Only tend to hear the Hey Jude one at away games, and it sounds great.

No I didn't hear them on Saturday, but I was replying to your OP about us only having a few songs.

If some of the old songs were sung more often it would be better IMO, at the Goldstone we didn't make up a new song every 5 minutes, and TBH that lot under the control box need to take that on board.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Not heard the B-b-R-r-I-i-G-g-H-h-T-t-O-oooo-N-n this season, I don't think.

Well, I don't know where you are in the ground but our section (North Stand F block, just left of the goal) ALWAYS does this usually in the first 10 mins. Certainly did on Saturday - throat's still sore :lolol:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
No I didn't hear them on Saturday, but I was replying to your OP about us only having a few songs.

If some of the old songs were sung more often it would be better IMO, at the Goldstone we didn't make up a new song every 5 minutes, and TBH that lot under the control box need to take that on board.

Most of them probably didnt go to the Goldstone!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Well, I don't know where you are in the ground but our section (North Stand F block, just left of the goal) ALWAYS does this usually in the first 10 mins. Certainly did on Saturday - throat's still sore :lolol:

You lot sounded great from the WSU:thumbsup:
Near the start of the first half that lot from under the control box were singing that strange Sussex By The Sea, don't even know what tune it is( not the usual version) then you lot started singing, and plenty of people joined in.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
You lot sounded great from the WSU:thumbsup:
Near the start of the first half that lot from under the control box were singing that strange Sussex By The Sea, don't even know what tune it is( not the usual version) then you lot started singing, and plenty of people joined in.

The control box lot are right by me. They tend to drown out anything else.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
We just need a few new songs....

Nathan jones is a football genius.(repeated)

or

when the ball hits row z at the back of the stand its mackail-smith.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here