Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the top 'Look at me poster' on NSC

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hitony is unquestionably a decent chap and has been a massive help in the running of NSC for some years, doing a lot of work behind the scenes to keep things ticking along.

But moderators are not 'above the law' on NSC. Those with a long memory will recall I banned myself when I failed to bite my lip on one occasion.

I do, however, expect Hitony will be back as a moderator in the fullness of time.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Hitony is unquestionably a decent chap and has been a massive help in the running of NSC for some years, doing a lot of work behind the scenes to keep things ticking along.

But moderators are not 'above the law' on NSC. Those with a long memory will recall I banned myself when I failed to bite my lip on one occasion.

I do, however, expect Hitony will be back as a moderator in the fullness of time.

How DO you ban yourself? Out of interest

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Having met hitony in the real world (you know, not just a load of words on a screen world) I can safely say he's far from angry and abusive, a genuinely laid back nice guy who was kind enough to welcome me into his home and let me stay for the weekend when I was nothing more than a friend of a friend to him. He doesn't deserve all the grief he's getting on here.

Whatever he's meant to have done/not done as a "Moderator" on some internet messageboard, I still tend to judge people on how they are in the flesh. Call me a pioneer if you like.
100% this.

You'd struggle to meet a nicer bloke.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Having said that, Hitony is a ****wit and has no place being a mod. In my humble. How can he possibly ban someone now after his tirade on this thread? I suppose at least he didn't mention that one of the chav slappers on his avatar is his missus this time.

lololololol

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
If a certain individual is indeed such a fine chap in reality, why would that same individual make such a huge effort to be such a braggart, blowhard, obnoxious prig in cyber unreality?!? This is surely the deliberate cultivation of a secondary personality whom courts controversy in the realm the warrior who opts to smash skulls in with a keyboard. It's a strange and sad thing to do; especially when it leaves you with, what must be, a haunted look in the real world. This should be a bit of fun, but when it ends in tirade what's the point.

Get a life and live it.

Kosh

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
He has a wonderful selection of very interesting cheeses and a good ear for Scandinavian Jazz which is everything I look for in taste and style

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Or as Matt Damon hilairiously commented on Good Will Hunting, "putt from the rough"

I preferred it when Ben Affleck gave Damon the speech about him going to pick him up for the building site each morning and how one day he hoped that when he pulled up in the car outside Damon's gaff Damon wouldn't be there. Failing that there's always this one from Damon to Driver:
"Marky, Ricky, Danny, Terry, Mikey, Davey, Timmy, Tommy, Joey, Robby, Johnny and Brian"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here