Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the top 'Look at me poster' on NSC

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Hows Nibbles acting career going?

Thanks for the interest. I don't really do much of it anymore, bits and bobs. If you're not getting big roles in big things by the time your my age you need to rethink it. I did well enough out of it to set myself up in what I want to do with my life which is pretty lucky in the acting industry but one has to recognise the difference between persistence and denial.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
If its crapping on about music that no one likes or moaning about hats it's [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION].

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Do we have a new contender? :whistle:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I take exception to that. Any particular reason that you think I deserve such censure?

As far as I'm aware I have never done a "look at me" post!
Oooooo look at him :lol:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I take exception to that. Any particular reason that you think I deserve such censure?

As far as I'm aware I have never done a "look at me" post!

I only nominated you as you nominated Ern 'by a country mile'. I gladly nominate anyone on here for using that phrase.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Thank you screwball, I knew I could rely on you to put me in the frame on this one, thats what mates are for eh :) :thumbsup:

I'm only delivering the cold hard truth like a NSC version of Col Oliver North. On the troll hole i moderate I dont flounce about like a roided up fairy with a turbo wand.:lolol:

I tell the complainers to shut up while i read all their pm's then i'll get back to dumping and editig their posts. No fuss or drama(Well from me), weve had an influx of tards seeing a couple of sites shut and its a target rich environment, no need to generate drama like your "look at me" antics.:tosser:

I expect to see the topic "Hitony, the moderator who sees life online as the worlds biggest faux power vanity project" trending on reddit in the next few years.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I'm only delivering the cold hard truth like a NSC version of Col Oliver North. On the troll hole i moderate I dont flounce about like a roided up fairy with a turbo wand.:lolol:

I tell the complainers to shut up while i read all their pm's then i'll get back to dumping and editig their posts. No fuss or drama(Well from me), weve had an influx of tards seeing a couple of sites shut and its a target rich environment, no need to generate drama like your "look at me" antics.:tosser:

I expect to see the topic "Hitony, the moderator who sees life online as the worlds biggest faux power vanity project" trending on reddit in the next few years.

Your actually only delivering your opinion which I think is a heap of shit, but there again everything you put on here is a heap of shit, the one good thing about you being on here is you back up my opinion that your opinions are a heap of shit..................on that note....what is this wonderous site you are a moderator on?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Your actually only delivering your opinion which I think is a heap of shit, but there again everything you put on here is a heap of shit, the one good thing about you being on here is you back up my opinion that your opinions are a heap of shit..................on that note....what is this wonderous site you are a moderator on?

As a Moderator, this could be seen as a suicide note, calm down !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Really have not a clue what you mean, I am extremely calm, can't work out where a suicide note comes from the dribble I put, but obviously you can.

A tirade of abuse from someone who should be above such abuse, is a bad sign. If I had said to you what you said to Looney, I would probably be banned or awarded an infraction.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Your actually only delivering your opinion which I think is a heap of shit, but there again everything you put on here is a heap of shit, the one good thing about you being on here is you back up my opinion that your opinions are a heap of shit.

A tirade of abuse from someone who should be above such abuse, is a bad sign. If I had said to you what you said to Looney, I would probably be banned or awarded an infraction.

It certainly is a novel approach to 'moderation' :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here