Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you done the ice bucket yet?

You're supposed to pay $10 if you're nominated and do it, or $100 if you're nominated and back out.

The £3 thing is those c**ts at Macmillan trying to steal/hijack another - more obscure, infinitesimally less funded (ALS/MND) - charity's campaign.

I hope ALS take Macmillan to court and every penny goes to ALS.

Wow.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Do you remember them when you get in the shower....do the washing up/load the dishwasher/washing machine...wash your car?

I have very short showers and don't have a car. As for the others I constantly remind my girlfriend when she's doing them. I save all her tears in a bucket too to recycle.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You're supposed to pay $10 if you're nominated and do it, or $100 if you're nominated and back out.

The £3 thing is those c**ts at Macmillan trying to steal/hijack another - more obscure, infinitesimally less funded (ALS/MND) - charity's campaign.

Is that the ALS that pay their bosses inflated wages?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Genuinely lost for words.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here