Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Islamic State British Fighters: Should they have their passports revoked?

Islamic State British fighters.... Should they have there passports revoked ?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Questions:
how are you going to know that someone returning has been taken part in a terror plot?

Ask them? There is a similar question on the US visa waiver form.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I think the Government should organise free flights for those who want to join IS and take away their passports in exchange.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I think the Government should organise free flights for those who want to join IS.

That sounds like a recipe for more misery, more despair and more people with no sense of where they are headed and what awfulness must surely await them at the other end - just wishing they could turn back the clock and make another choice.

But hey - we've all flown Ryan Air.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Another yes, we should also get BSF to go and wipe out all the training camps in Pakistan aswell, if we show that terrorism won't be tolerated in this country, less are likely to sign up. When I say wipe them out, I mean with extreme prejudice.

Another yes, we should also get BSF to go and wipe out all the training camps in Pakistan aswell, if we show that terrorism won't be tolerated in this country, less are likely to sign up. When I say wipe them out, I mean with extreme prejudice.

So we enter another sovereign state in a covert operation and kill its citizens and others from across the world. I can't see in anyway shape or form how this could be a bad plan, things like that never come back to bite you on the arse...

Talk about adding fuel to the fire, if that were to happen do you not this that is giving terrorist groups more propaganda for their recruiting.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If they're British citizens you can't revoke their statehood. Also, you can't deport them if they are British.

Best solution? Kill them all in Syria.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I used to like the 60's where people would just disappear never to be seen again.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Disturbingly saw an 'IS power' sticker on the tube this morning. Young Asian guy sitting next to me also noticed it, got up and tore it off.

There are undoubtedly hundreds of IS followers already here, most of them in London.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Should the same apply to mercenaries who fight for 'security companies', or is this a case of 'only if youre a muslim', fighting as a foreign mercinary for IS
In this instance you have a valid point Dave.

But don't you ever get bored of being the bloke who is always against the consensus of popular opinion? In other words, if you do not like the general opinion of NSC why do you keep coming back?

An acquaintance of mine would always back whoever played against the Albion, or in cricket against Sussex, or internationally against England at anything. I always joked that if it were Earth against Mars at nuclear war he would be on the other team.

Have you thought about, or have you already, converted to Islam?

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Withdraw ALL benefit rights for not only them, but for all related family members. They might think twice about risking their families welfare by going there in the first place.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
In this instance you have a valid point Dave.

But don't you ever get bored of being the bloke who is always against the consensus of popular opinion? In other words, if you do not like the general opinion of NSC why do you keep coming back?

An acquaintance of mine would always back whoever played against the Albion, or in cricket against Sussex, or internationally against England at anything. I always joked that if it were Earth against Mars at nuclear war he would be on the other team.

Have you thought about, or have you already, converted to Islam?

To be fair, a lot of people with his opinions have it suggested that if they are not happy with things over here, then they should leave these shores......well he has done that at least.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
There's no point us trialling them for treason and giving them the death penalty. Thats what they want!

I can see in a couple of years time when this is all over. They will be the ones being persacuted and we will have to let them in because of their human rights

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here