Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The new Deco 14-1 1st goal scorer against Bolton...

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I honestly don't want to appear to be a smartarse. But with backing BHA scorers it really makes sense to place your bet after the starting lineup is confirmed...ie 2.00pm. Otherwise you might find your bet restricted in any one of several ways depending on what your wager was i.e Score First/Last, Anytime, 2 or more goals.
I learnt the hard way typically backing someone to score twice or anytime and them starting on the bench then coming on as a sub.....money lost, for nothing. :(

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
BetVictor trimmed his odds to odds to 15/2, then went back to 13/1 !? I don't have a b365 account, but happy to take the slightly shorter odds, £5 staked. Paddy Power are just 7/1 btw..

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Still 14-1 B365. Friendly.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408780905.209798.jpg This seems a bit strange. Top goalscorer for Brighton with BetVictor. This is the complete list, win only. It includes Rod & Lopez who have left us!! Yet, doesn't include the likes of Ince, Agustien, Teixeira, defenders albeit at long odds. Not sure what happens if the eventual winner isn't from this list? If it is purely from the 10 quoted, Kaz at 8/1 & Crofts 16s look ok prices to me, COG & Cms look too short IMO...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here