Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Article: Tony Bloom, International Man of Mystery

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
How easy is it to hide assets globally? After all most banks now have sophisticated processes and systems to ensure that payments and assets are legitimate when dealing with customers, and aligned to this due diligence there are the tools and techniques to 'follow the money' to determine where money is held, despite often elaborate attempts to hide it.

Just for avoidance of any doubt, I AM CATEGORICALLY NOT SAYING TONY BLOOM'S MONEY IS DIRTY.

larus

Good read El Pres.

IMO, I don't care how much he is worth, nor where he's made his money. Being honest, it's sweet FA to do with me. I trust him 99%, as I can't see what he could possibly hope to gain by investing (or borrowing to invest) about £200m into our club. What's he going to do - asset strip it?

Also, I can't recall a single event where he has failed to keep to his word. Too many 'fans' seem to expect him to throw caution to the win because they have 'ambitions'. Well, I think TB has ambitions too, but he;s definitely a shrewd guy and isn't going to chuck a huge chunk of his money away to satisfy the damp sheet brigade.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here