Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think the trial is over

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Our priority is numbers at the moment. He was surplus to requirements at Barnsley, I hope he is better than Orlandi & that we've beaten a few Championship clubs to his signature.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Utter shambles. There is cutting your cloth and there's taking the piss. Nothing but 3 panic signings in the last few days by the club. What is the point in Burke if this is all he can come up with? You telling me these players were on his short list? Who were his main targets?

It's an insult to fans .

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Utter shambles. There is cutting your cloth and there's taking the piss. Nothing but 3 panic signings in the last few days by the club. What is the point in Burke if this is all he can come up with? You telling me these players were on his short list? Who were his main targets?

It's an insult to fans .

Looks like a quality player, worth a year.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

It's an insult to fans .

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Three weeks is one to many. And ignore.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

It's an insult to fans .

I'd say these players have all been on his shortlist. They recently said they have 3 or 4 players tracked for EVERY position.

Main targets probably Ward, Baldock and Clayton.

- Ward chose a PREMIER league club.
- Clayton chose a team CLOSER to his home, and Hudders had a similar player offered back to them
- Bristol City want FOUR million for Baldock

Just relax or **** off if you are not happy with Bloom absorbing a 14 MILLION loss each year (by the way the loss is actually A LOT more as we are not paying interest on what he could get if he just put his 135 MILLION spent on a stadium and training facility in a bond).

You really are an idiot.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

It's an insult to fans .

:tantrum:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

It's an insult to fans .

Aspinal was watching Holla last season so I doubt he is a panic signing but keep on moaning

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

suddenly the bench looks stronger when I look at tonight's line up..I am excited by his (McCourt) addition to the squad, and provides us with something very different to what we have. Can't see how having him on trial and agreeing to sign is a panic buy..on the contrary.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I'd say these players have all been on his shortlist. They recently said they have 3 or 4 players tracked for EVERY position.

Main targets probably Ward, Baldock and Clayton.

- Ward chose a PREMIER league club.
- Clayton chose a team CLOSER to his home, and Hudders had a similar player offered back to them
- Bristol City want FOUR million for Baldock

Just relax or **** off if you are not happy with Bloom absorbing a 14 MILLION loss each year (by the way the loss is actually A LOT more as we are not paying interest on what he could get if he just put his 135 MILLION spent on a stadium and training facility in a bond).

You really are an idiot.

Agreed. He's done nothing but moan.,whatever the club do now, it won't be good enough.

We now have a left back coming in on loan from a Premier League club too. (Probably that Villa guy I would assume)

That leaves just another striker in my eyes, maybe two

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

It's an insult to fans .

Finished? Good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here