Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official 2014 CPFC managerial farce thread

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
You either love him or hate him, and he's a good match for your club. The question is will fight be enough and will the players buy into his methods. Paddy Kenny is available, which is a plus.

:thumbsup:

I certainly believe we have the players already to be able to survive. As for Paddy, do you really think Warnock would pick him over Speroni. You lot have Calderon and we have Speroni, Speroni is a very rare commodity in football.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Palace again showing us how to business .... How long did it take us to appoint Sami and palace land a decent appointment within a couple of days .... Fact .... Come lickers let's hear u defend the club again!!!!

LOLz

Clock's ticking...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
SSN reporting that Neil Lennon - one of the bookies' favourites - hasn't been contacted by Palace about the job.

a) If he wanted the job, why hasn't he applied? (Or did he and they just not acknowledge it?)
b) Is it starting to seem like Palace are waiting until the window closes so they have an excuse not to spend crazy for the new manager (or Pulis if they manage to bring him back)?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
SSN reporting that Neil Lennon - one of the bookies' favourites - hasn't been contacted by Palace about the job.

a) If he wanted the job, why hasn't he applied? (Or did he and they just not acknowledge it?)
b) Is it starting to seem like Palace are waiting until the window closes so they have an excuse not to spend crazy for the new manager (or Pulis if they manage to bring him back)?

I see that Parish is back on the BBS again, telling one fan what he has been up to, because a few are now starting to question his decision making. Can you imagine Tony Bloom coming on here to answer to fans. I think Parish needs to get on with his job, but his ego obviously does not like criticism.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Last year I offered £50 Remf bets to any Brighton fan who said Palace would go down that was after 10 games
That offer still sticks one person with the Cojones so far, will you make it the 2nd?

What is it with you bunch of bellends that feel the need to bring REMF into it to somehow validate your claims and take the moral highground? If you want to offer a bet then do so, dont bring REMF into it to try and guilt trip people when they dont want to accept the bet. Better still just donate the money yourself and have a separate bet, you might get a little more respect. Dickhead.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Eventually, given a total lack of suitable applicants, Parish found himself looking at overseas options, eventually plumping for the little known Finn, Hïne Hïneyüü

"I look forward to taking Palace back to where they truly belong", said the new boss, with just a trace of a smile on his face.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409063800.030770.jpg

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Eventually, given a total lack of suitable applicants, Parish found himself looking at overseas options, eventually plumping for the little known Finn, Hïne Hïneyüü

"I look forward to taking Palace back to where they truly belong", said the new boss, with just a trace of a smile on his face.

View attachment 57902

Hiney looks happy. Parish not so. Win win.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

View attachment 57902

the one on the left truly does look less ridiculous than the new romantic

What is it with you bunch of bellends that feel the need to bring REMF into it to somehow validate your claims and take the moral highground? If you want to offer a bet then do so, dont bring REMF into it to try and guilt trip people when they dont want to accept the bet. Better still just donate the money yourself and have a separate bet, you might get a little more respect. Dickhead.

Fook off you turd I donate every year:tosser: the bet is a charity bet I don't give a fook what charity it goes to, Remf is a great charity what a bellend you clearly are!

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I see that Parish is back on the BBS again, telling one fan what he has been up to, because a few are now starting to question his decision making. Can you imagine Tony Bloom coming on here to answer to fans. I think Parish needs to get on with his job, but his ego obviously does not like criticism.

To be fair you have fans forums, where Bloom puts his side across. I do wish Parish would just shut up at times but he has a pretty thankless task. A good bit of news is I'm now one of the frontrunners for the managers job, having put 50p on myself.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
A plea for understanding - people from Croydon and Norwood have nothing better to do with their time than visit rivals' message boards. Fortunately we have. Pity them.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
To be fair you have fans forums, where Bloom puts his side across. I do wish Parish would just shut up at times but he has a pretty thankless task. A good bit of news is I'm now one of the frontrunners for the managers job, having put 50p on myself.

Can I just say that I wish you all the best and hope you get the job.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Talksport have just reported that Neil Warnock is in pole position for the job.
In view of the fact he works for them then source is good.
Going down.....

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This morning sky tweeted that Steve Clark had gone frome 4/1 to 1/3 over night.

About ten minutes ago they said he had been ruled out, and that Neil Warnock was now getting all the bets, and was favourite to be announced. Announcement due in the next few hours, supposedly.

I look forward to finding out what controversy will be the reason Warnock oversees a relegation this time.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
This morning sky tweeted that Steve Clark had gone frome 4/1 to 1/3 over night.

About ten minutes ago they said he had been ruled out, and that Neil Warnock was now getting all the bets, and was favourite to be announced. Announcement due in the next few hours, supposedly.

I look forward to finding out what controversy will be the reason Warnock oversees a relegation this time.

TS mentioned Clarke was now out of the running.
TS say it is just a case of dotting the "i's" and crossing the "t's"....for Warnock who seems to be the only person left who wants it...

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
To be fair you have fans forums, where Bloom puts his side across. I do wish Parish would just shut up at times but he has a pretty thankless task.

Agree entirely with this. Likeable bloke, doing his best for his team and I reckon he gets an unfair press. It's understandable that he might flip every now and again considering what he's up against. It's a bit embarrassing, but I'm sure most sane CPFC fans would much rather have that than pretty much any other owner / chairman?

Easy (for some) to forget how lucky we are that we have a 3rd generation on the board local gazillionaire willing to use BHAFC as a way of giving back to the community.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here