Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford Away

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
suprised not sold out

Its been on sale a few days to STHs only and I cant recall anything being said by the club to say tickets were on sale. They became available to more people today too and go on general sale Thursday.

Regardless of what happens with the club, this will sell out.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Got 3 tickets for this late last night and was surprised it had not sold out. Great to be standing.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
First match back after my two week Florida VACATION :cool: :rave:
Can you see I'm getting into Margarita Mode already :whisky:
Gutted I'm missing two home matches tho-------------------------------honest:rolleyes:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nope, this for me:

Sir+Bradley+Wiggins+leads+the+peloton.jpg
+1

The rumour is we're going to finish work at 1:30 then sprint along the coast for the race, before sprinting home.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
the joys of brentford away....absolute class day out... anyone remember the carnage caused to a boozer many years back with the ceiling and the pool cues???

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Great. Payday isn't here yet but will be getting my tix next Friday luck permitting. Can't wait as it's been my first away game since that game against Southampton with that dodgy (non)penalty!

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I'll be on holiday, and for Blackpool at home and Ipswich away. Poor bloody planning to miss two easily achievable away games. I hope the Raiders and Dodgers put on good shows.

Anyone know of bars in the LA area where Albion games are shown?

I'm not looking for anywhere in the Oakland /SF area cos the Raiders game is a long-haul single-day road trip that I'm not relishing. 800 mile round trip. :wozza:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here