Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Aspinall watched Holla last season but didn't mention if it was on a scouting mission or not.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I have faith we will turn it around and I'm happy to give SH plenty of time as I've seen this as a transitional season from the start; but I can't for the life of me fathom how Kemy & Bruno are starting ahead of better midfielders. They must be performing miracles in training because Bruno has shown beyond doubt in the last few games that he is not a midfielder in a million years, and Kemy looked clumsy and utterly out of his depth against CHELTENHAM. Bizarre.

That said it's pleasing to see Dunk, Holla & Joao in the XI! I remain optimistic and will say 2-1 Albion...Kaz & Macka with the goals. :albion2:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Looks like a ' lets not get beat ' line up, hope it works

Agree.

This is even more defensive than Oscar.

It is not the way I like football to be played. More like a Bruce set-up to crowd the midfield. It often works after a fashion.

Worried about deep crosses with our full backs. I would say the shape is 4-5-1. (or 4-2-3-1)

Stockdale,
Calderon, Greer, Dunk, Chicksen;
Holla, Forster-Caskey,
Bruno; Agustien, Teixeira,
Mackail-Smith​

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Starting to look like the manager doesn't know what to do with the tools at his disposal. I concur with him that Kemy is a tool though.
Sadly I thought that v Wednesday :lol:.
When even though it's clear Sami wants the game to move quicker, he pick 10 of the 11 slowest players we have.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
After 2 defeats, it's time to shuffle the pack although I'd not have guessed this starting line up? Oh well, it could work?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
The only two better midfielders are OUT (Crofts and Stephens).

Ince is completely overrated. Really wish he would play JFC behind a striker though.

Got to be our worst starting 11 ever in the championship?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Really hope its a lack of fit and quality players that we are playing with no width, getting worried now though.

zamham

May 10, 2014
Kemy deserves his chance. Class against Peterborough pre season and a great cameo against Wednesday. That must be Hyppia's thinking.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Cantor just hinted that we might see a signing in the next 24-48 hours...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Spencer, he's put CMS up front of his own. He's dropped our best centre back. He's playing that fat Kemy bloke.

Honestly, do you have any faith in Hyppia?

Mate i'm taking the piss. I have already made my feelings known what i think about Hyypia. I never wanted him here and what i've seen confirms that. In fact he is worse then i first thought.
That team tonight is a disgrace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here