Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Mate i'm taking the piss. I have already made my feelings known what i think about Hyypia. I never wanted him here and what i've seen confirms that. In fact he is worse then i first thought.
That team tonight is a disgrace.

good call.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
This is cool

SdLu97W.png

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
Missed the whole of the first half due to an accident and subsequent fuel spill on the M180. Chatting to our supporters at half time who were raving about our performance. Didn't seem so assured in the 2nd half but our defence looked better organised than I recall from last season; perhaps that's the Hyppia effect? The free kick that resulted in KLL's goal looked like a pen to my lad and I, it's just that Tex fell outside the box. The Brighton fans made a lot of noise. Anyone who says that Leeds are still a big club need to go to one of their home games; they have one noisy end (and it's a relevant term) and 2.5 fairly quiet stands. There were an awful lot of empty seats tonight.

Thoroughly enjoyed this evening - once we got there!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Cracking result last night and life feels a much better place now we've got some points and goals on the board, Can't pretend I wasn't a bit concerned when I saw the starting line up but it worked so well played Sami.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'm still confused, it's easily done tho. With 2 up front?

EDIT: Before I get dogs' abuse I now see that it was a 4-5-1. Thank you kindly

A kind of 4-5-1, would a better description be a fluid 4-2-3-1?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Didn't Argus and NSC threads on Teixeira have quite a few slagging off his signing, because "he flopped at Brentford". Without taking into account he's a year older, stronger and more experienced now. Along with another year's coaching.

Yes - and the person you quoted probably knows a bit more about that! There was a large dose of self-deprecation in his post (either that, or he's suffering from dissociative identity disorder).

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Didn't Argus and NSC threads on Teixeira have quite a few slagging off his signing, because "he flopped at Brentford". Without taking into account he's a year older, stronger and more experienced now. Along with another year's coaching.

You forgot to add he's now playing with better players. He was probably too good for Brentford last year!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Naylor had it as 4-1-2-2-1. Whatever that means!

Ok, a diamond. I think I saw on the Argus match text that they found it hard to tell the exact formation because the movement was so fluid.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
A diamond would be 4-1-2-1-2... close enough I guess

They're both diamond formations - One is more attacking with 2 strikers, that's the only difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here