Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Holla Signs

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Definitely looks like a Bridcutt style replacement to me. Occasionally came deeper than the centre backs in an almost sweeper type role. Leeds hardly touched the ball in the first 30 minutes and it was Holla who was dictating play. Gave everyone else a lot of confidence due to his excellent control and passing. He faded quite a bit in the second half a he can't be match fit yet. Exciting new player for us.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Definitely looks like a Bridcutt style replacement to me. Occasionally came deeper than the centre backs in an almost sweeper type role. Leeds hardly touched the ball in the first 30 minutes and it was Holla who was dictating play. Gave everyone else a lot of confidence due to his excellent control and passing. He faded quite a bit in the second half a he can't be match fit yet. Exciting new player for us.

Great to hear. It amazes me the rubbish some people write on here about signings they've never even heard of. The club aren't perfect in the transfer market but if you're buying cheap players, they don't give them three year deals. Doesn't guarantee success but he was obviously highly rated in Holland.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
#alwaysreservejudgement

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Set the tone by getting the ball
In the first few mins of the game and hitting a 30 yard pass. Looks a class act.

livewire11

Banned
Feb 10, 2011
Squads starting to look half decent - crofts back Saturday! Hopefully a LB too / just need a striker to bang in 20 goals

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Great to hear. It amazes me the rubbish some people write on here about signings they've never even heard of. The club aren't perfect in the transfer market but if you're buying cheap players, they don't give them three year deals. Doesn't guarantee success but he was obviously highly rated in Holland.

Exactly.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here