Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This team will go down as it stands. Some people need to wake up.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Not the clubs fault???? According to bozzas statement the club knew burnley were sniffing around in May, so tie him down there and then, wolves didn't want him!! Clueless idiots

But what if we had made him an offer in May, then surely Burnley would have moved in then?!! Both clubs were playing a waiting game, making Wolves pay his over inflated wages, we made our move, then Burnley hi jacked it. You can't blame the club for that!

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I think I heard that Burke said they had been working since the window opened to bring in players including Texiera....
Complete rubbish. The loan signing came out of the blue, all happened in a few days. Knowing that what sort of credibility can we have about anything they say regarding transfers? I understand the reason to be coy about signings, but being complete bullshitters with no or little evidence of truth is not good enough to give to the fans.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Be careful I said that a year ago and got shot from every angle. Some people just cant see how mediocre he is. Woe betide those who criticise a fans favorite.

I like the guy but if he is going to be our saviour as it seems to be painted then we are in trouble. In reality he is average. He can beat players and if he had an end product then it would be different but he doesn't. I would take an £1 million for him and say goodbye. I'll await the abuse

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
At the moment they have largely failed to deliver. We are far weaker than last season and it's going to take some very significant signings to turn things around. Frankly I'm not convinced that Burke can do it....and I don't think season long loans are the solution.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
You think the club are just sitting their with their fingers up their arses?

I have no idea what they are doing to be honest and I have simply stated we cannot afford to waste these early points waiting, we don't have that option. Although I agree with most of the sales/released players without adequate or to quote the club better replacements in place we have shot ourselves in the foot.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
If anybody thinks that performance was acceptable! Then they must be looking forward to Div 1 football at the Amex next season! Shocking!!:shootself

You will still get the blindly loyal arguing their case mate, they are entitled to their opinions as we are but mine are based in reality not my loyalty to Albion.
I'm a loyal Albion fan and have been for 40 years through thick and thin and have never quite felt this let down.
Obviously Archer and Bellendotti were scum but that's I the past.
What upsets me is Mr Bloom etc are genuinely wonderful people and Albion supporters themselves so surely to god they must do something.
Wrong manager, quite a few wrong players in the team and all our best ones being sold for profit that is not being reinvested in playing staff of the calibre and quality we need.
Sounded like a struggling pub side playing Brum today who were lucky not to get smashed into next week.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Our squad is possibly better than Blackpool's. Other than that, I can't see a weaker squad in the league than ours at the moment.
Yep we have a bottom 3 squad at the moment at best,no way is this a mid table squad.

Just wait til the injuries kick in:lolol:

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
But what if we had made him an offer in May, then surely Burnley would have moved in then?!! Both clubs were playing a waiting game, making Wolves pay his over inflated wages, we made our move, then Burnley hi jacked it. You can't blame the club for that!

You can't deny we would have had an extra couple of months to find a replacement before the seasons starts though.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We should be finalising transfers in, in January for the Summer.
As soon as the season finishes get them in to just sign the papers.
Don't say it can't be done because it can and is quite frequently at a lot of clubs.
We did this I believe for Toko. !
Who hasn't had a game yet which I find incredible.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Yep we have a bottom 3 squad at the moment at best,no way is this a mid table squad.

Just wait til the injuries kick in:lolol:
You know what I don't think we are as good as Blackpool at least they scored today !!!

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
There's a geezer on Seagulls Player who's come all the way from Falkirk ffs! What support this club gets! shame we were so poor!! :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here