Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joao Carlos Teixara in on loan

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
The owning club can do what they want. They can recall or sell him if they think it is in their interest. Typically a season long loan for a young player will run the course and a club like Liverpool won't need to recall him because of an injury crisis as they have so many others to choose from. If they were offered good money for him however and wanted to cash in then we would lose him.

If we're paying a fee for his services, they cannot recall him. I don't know whether or not they are.
They won't recall him and they won't sell him anyway.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
V good player. Wasn't actually involved a huge amount today as such. Holla had a fairly quiet game too. It was nice to see most of the big performances today coming from players who have always been with us like Bruno, Greer, CMS. Basically sometimes bringing new players in can give others a kick up the arse. Great stuff today!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
You cannot recall players from long loans (6 months / 1 year) in order that the receiving Club have stability. You can recall players from short term loans.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think you'll find you got a green one from me !
And in response, he was relatively unknown to most, but hindsight is a wonderful thing, and I think he's gonna be quality !
Most of us were open minded, but the few idiots who are happy to right a player off without knowing anything about them need to be branded. Teixara, who couldn't get in Brentford's squad, and Holla, who no one wanted.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Most of us were open minded, but the few idiots who are happy to right a player off without knowing anything about them need to be branded. Teixara, who couldn't get in Brentford's squad, and Holla, who no one wanted.

Different stokes, for different folks.
Not everyone sees everything through rose tinted specs and take a pessamistic view on things.
I'm not sure that in itself, is a reason to condem them, they're sill fans who's ultimate wish is the same as everyone else, for the club to be successful.
If they had been utter shite, I'm not sure they would have been on here crowing about it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not everyone sees everything through rose tinted specs and take a pessamistic view on things.
I'm not sure that in itself, is a reason to condem them, they're sill fans who's ultimate wish is the same as everyone else, for the club to be successful.
They're ****ing annoying is what they are. When things aren't going our way they make NSC an unpleasant place to visit.

If they had been utter shite, I'm not sure they would have been on here crowing about it.
They would have been on here banging on about how shite they were and how the club are penny pinching and haven't got a clue what they're doing.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

But surely moaning about a signing before you've even seen them play isn't very supportive. I didn't know anything about him so kept an open mind until I'd seen him play. That's not wearing rose tinted specs, just giving the new player a chance.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
V good player. Wasn't actually involved a huge amount today as such. Holla had a fairly quiet game too. It was nice to see most of the big performances today coming from players who have always been with us like Bruno, Greer, CMS. Basically sometimes bringing new players in can give others a kick up the arse. Great stuff today!

I agree with this. What he did do looked impressive. I think he'll be even more useful away from home and at home to better sides as he'll get more room.

Holla started well but drifted a bit but the second goal was Holla to Bennett, Bennett in to Texeira and Texeira scores. A good combination!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Totally agree. We will face competition for him in the Jan transfer window if he keeps playing as he has been. We should use up to £5m of the Ulloa money to bring this guy in.

He would probably cost a lot more than £5m, alas. Liverpool are unlikely to sell anytime soon. He'll be here for the season.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Sorry dbbb but this is fast becoming the 'you can't win anything with kids' NSC statement.

Yes, another great ball through for the first penalty last night. The subs (along with them going down to 10 men) won us the game last night!

Note to NSC, don't slag off a signing until you've seen him play!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here