Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bagelman

If we created a Bagelman offer exclusive for Albion fans which one would you prefer?

• Straightforward 10% off my bagel please!

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • Bagelman donates 20% of the cost of the bagel to REMF!

Votes: 45 40.2%
  • Nothing off as the bagels are fantastic!

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I really don't care what you do!

Votes: 32 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Apologies, I had no way of knowing this. Would be grand if you could chip in to next Tuesday's most worthwhile of causes. Cheers in advance :thumbsup:

Is there a link please?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
What offer is that?

Wish you could have a stall at the Amex. :albion2:

So do most food producers in Sussex I'd guess. We'd love to be there too, maybe we could make a guest appearance.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You feel that he shouldn't get his 'free plug' rather than a paid sticky, at the top of the page, so you are going to PROTEST, by 'keep bouncing' his thread, to umm, the top of the page!

Great logic :thumbsup:

Get the feeling we're in danger of disappearing up each other's bottoms here. For that reason, I'm out. :wave:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'd like clearer definition on 2nd option around the "cost" word.

Do you mean cost of purchase to the punter or cost of manufacture to the business?

Glad you asked, no 20% of the price of the full cost of a bagel. Naturally there will always be "conditions" such as can't be used with other offers etc as we do run other marketing initiatives, so we have to be careful not to give 20% here and then something else somewhere else. It will all be very clear on what the actual offer is and how much goes to REMF. If the full cost of a bagel is £3 then 60p would go to REMF.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Maybe increase the quality of your bagels as apparently nobody thinks they are amazing...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What about a free BLUE (berry) and WHITE (chocolate) muffin with every order?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Maybe increase the quality of your bagels as apparently nobody thinks they are amazing...

We've had some great comments today, which is so pleasing and we get a lot of great feedback in store; it's all very nice to hear and shows we're on the right track.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
What about a free BLUE (berry) and WHITE (chocolate) muffin with every order?

You should join us in development, we're working on several ideas to show Bagelman is behind the Albion!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
What about 10% to customer and 10% to REMF? Everybody's happy, and you'll hear your tills ringing long into the night?

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
What about 10% to customer and 10% to REMF? Everybody's happy, and you'll hear you're tills ringing long into the night?

We'll feed this into the poll result as well, thanks for the idea.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here