Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3-5-2

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Sorry.

The numbers are right, but they stack up better as 2-3-5.

Amazing that we are thinking about playing the same formation as Preston North End in 1888/89. Still, they won the League and Cup double, so it can't be all bad.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

I like 3-5-2, (and actually play that with the kids football team that I coach.) I think we need to stop thinking about 1 formation, and highlight that there should be 1 formation when we have the ball and 1 for when we don't. For me, 3-5-2 when we dont have the ball works, but only if you have 3 really good, and mobile defenders, where they will get stretched and often find themselves in 1v1 scenarios especially vs teams who play on the break...I actually think Rohan Ince will eventually end up as a great defender in that formation, and in many ways sort of does the role as a CDM. I thought he was much better last night doing what he does best..winning the ball in tight situations,rather than relying on him to be the creative type as it seemed vs Wednesday...

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
3-5-2, 2-4-3-1, 1-6-3 or 8-1-1.....I do not give a monkey's so long as we have good players, enough players, play some decent stuff and get a few results along the way.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If we had wing backs like Elliott Bennett may be but not with our full backs and midfielders who are all too slow to get back so will leave our defence exposed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here