Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Chicksen

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I've just seen Chicksen sat on a bench at Brighton Stn waiting for a train in the Lewes direction. He had his toiletries bag tucked under his arm and was eating an M&S sandwich (possibly tuna).

He was also wearing his Albion tracksuit and looked a bit glum.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Chicksen should have played Saturday.

I'd be glum if I was him, were looking to bring a left back in and he couldn't get a start Saturday as Calderon was preferred there.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I've just seen Chicksen sat on a bench at Brighton Stn waiting for a train in the Lewes direction. He had his toiletries bag tucked under his arm and was eating an M&S sandwich (possibly tuna).

It's so exciting waiting for a train i'll tell ya.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014

Good man, keep your eyes peeled and update the forum on his movements.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Chicksen should have played Saturday.

I'd be glum if I was him, were looking to bring a left back in and he couldn't get a start Saturday as Calderon was preferred there.
I've been thinking about this.

With the team that started I don't think I'd have played Chicksen either.
If Sami was after the very best defense he could have, first game and all that, I probably would have done the same.

But as I'd have had CMS as well as 2 from Buckley, KLL and (if fit) March starting I most definitely would have started Chicksen, in that team.

I'm still struggling to work out why you would want to play at a quicker tempo, but only with your slowest players.

Pete64

Aug 6, 2014

Doubt that very much. He was in hassock as he just dropped me off then Heading to Amex.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'm sat at King's Cross waiting to go up north. No Albion related sightings yet, will keep NSC aprised.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Was it tuna and sweetcorn or tuna and cucumber?

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Absolutely should have started Saturday. He's never let us down when has played. In the new formation, he's much more suited. Quicker and naturally left footed. A couple of times Calderon did get in and couldn't do anything as he's right footed. Unfair on both Calderon and Chicksen in my opinion. If we were playing a standard 4-4-2 I'd agree Calderon could be picked. The way we play now. Chicksen should have started.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here