Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2015

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Want a flutter on that prediction?
Ps I've tried this one before, and you didn't bite.

You still have your bait I'm afraid. I only gamble with vCash ( and badly at that ! ) so I'll make do with either feeling smug or looking like a prat thank you.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
Household incomes back to pre-crisis levels and expected to reach the 2009/10 peak by 2016.

While our household income drop may be on the extreme end of the survey scale at 58% since 2008, I struggle to believe that stat is true. I know plenty of people who's income has gone down over that time and not recovered and very few that have had any rise at all.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Thanks to Charlie Brookers weekly wipe I hae now heard Red Ed speak. He has a really weird voice.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
It's so obviously going to be a minority labour government with the SNP propping it up. Bad news for England.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
While our household income drop may be on the extreme end of the survey scale at 58% since 2008, I struggle to believe that stat is true. I know plenty of people who's income has gone down over that time and not recovered and very few that have had any rise at all.

You omit to mention outgoings, many mortgage payers are hundreds & some over a bag better off per month & have been for years

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Increase in number of new jobs for those under 25 in the UK is higher in the past year than for the rest of Europe combined...extraordinary statistic

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
You omit to mention outgoings, many mortgage payers are hundreds & some over a bag better off per month & have been for years

The claim was around income not outgoings. Many items such as electricity, gas, food, council tax etc have gone up significantly since 2008 anyway.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Increase in number of new jobs for those under 25 in the UK is higher in the past year than for the rest of Europe combined...extraordinary statistic

Jesus. Is he still peddling this fallacy. Strip out the zero hours jobs, self-employed agency workers and the other fiddles and it looks very different.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's so obviously going to be a minority labour government with the SNP propping it up. Bad news for England.

Fine with me.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Jesus. Is he still peddling this fallacy. Strip out the zero hours jobs, self-employed agency workers and the other fiddles and it looks very different.

and as covered before, most of the new jobs are classified as full time. new jobs are new jobs, and total hours worked have increased those are the facts. whats interesting is this happens with a backdrop of increasing immigration, which mean most of the immigrants are finding work too.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
and as covered before, most of the new jobs are classified as full time. new jobs are new jobs, and total hours worked have increased those are the facts. whats interesting is this happens with a backdrop of increasing immigration, which mean most of the immigrants are finding work too.

I thought most immigrants were stealing our benefits?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here