Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2015

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
What is the ST? I've never seen Tories out in force when it comes to canvassing, and if he did have 320, that's because they're being paid for it.

So far this year I've had Labour knock on my door for a GE vote and the Tories for a local vote - I wonder if the Greens will bother ?

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Po-faced, humourless people are more inclined to vote Labour. Sticklers for the rules tend to vote Tory.

Quite right, on a day when as the wonderful Simon Kirby MP (he was at Charlton away) has quietly pointed out the labour candidate for Brighton Kemptown on her Twitter said she went to visit 'Mouslecoomb' not just once but on two separate twitters today (and none of her followers corrected her) eek!

Swiss Tony?..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_E0ZF2uIKs

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Hypocrites. Remember Diane Abbott. Ultra left wing then sends her kid to a private school. Do as i say, not as i do. And i know best for you.

I've always found it the height of rudeness to call a woman a ***t, but in her case I make an exception. Hideous excuse for a human being

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Latest YouGov poll (01 - 02 Mar):

CON - 35% (+1)
LAB - 32% (-2)
UKIP - 15% (+1)
LDEM - 7% (-1)
GRN - 6% (+1)

How THE HELL the Green support gone UP 1% after Natalie Bennett's car crash interview on LBC last week? Does anybody watch the real news any more?!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How THE HELL the Green support gone UP 1% after Natalie Bennett's car crash interview on LBC last week? Does anybody watch the real news any more?!

Quite, I've been laughing at these polls for weeks now.....apart from the ones with a Labour lead obviously.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Because of the original thread title "Not long to go now people - 7 point lead for Labour".

It will be "Stay out of the polling station so Herr Tubthumper and the boys can do a lap of honour" shortly.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
It seems our first past the post electoral system is broken. All change please. In the meantime not Labour and the SNP please

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
:lolol:

And Herr Chumpthumper if Ed's not in number 10 in May?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I wouldn't worry - they lost the vote for a 6% increase in council tax this afternoon ..... yet again. They're going no where other than out of power. By the end of May they will have one MP and a very small handful of councillors - probably less than 5. ** awaits the traditional thumbs down from the Green sycophant TLO **

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I wouldn't worry - they lost the vote for a 6% increase in council tax this afternoon ..... yet again. They're going no where other than out of power. By the end of May they will have one MP and a very small handful of councillors - probably less than 5. ** awaits the traditional thumbs down from the Green sycophant TLO **

6% ! Lol. We are just about in deflation zone but they want 6%! Good luck to them if there are enough mugs to vote for them next time

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Want a flutter on that prediction?
Ps I've tried this one before, and you didn't bite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here