Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Two jobs or one?

Yes or no?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Is that how you judge things like national opinion polls? Try and work out that there are things going on in the world outside of your narrow domain.

I say, what an exceptional display of understatement and civility! I do admire your control.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Clarkson summed it up on Sunday going to war against labour Liverpool (10,000 claiming for more than 10 consecutive years) when he said his recent trip inc finding an apparently dead woman in his hotel corridor, a chap covered in blood in a restaurant & his waitress who had never heard of a kipper or Tabasco sauce

If you believe anything he writes then you're a bigger *rseh*le than him.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Don't get me wrong I like Liverpool, I go there once a year to visit my hubcaps
I hope you're right about the Tory lead, that aside, using frank carsonesque style jokes this old,and your general demeanour only confirms my view, that you're a val doonican style cardigan wearing cock of quite simply EPIC proportions, and don't even bother with the financial willy waving, I guarantee you'll come unstuck.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The 3 pollsters that have Labour in the lead have not been tested in the General Election, the 3 that have the Tories in the lead were all in place for 2010 (test, learn, enhance etc etc)

Care to explain this a bit? You're alluding to using previous data to adjust current surveys but given the political landscape is vastly different to 2010 I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
As opposed to the Tories, remarkably adept at robbing the poor to line the pockets of the rich.

This time Labour seem to be doing exactly that... they are saving the people who can afford to pay back their loans £9000... aren't they the high earners?? For those lower earners that can't afford to pay back their loans, it makes no difference at all. Weird.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
This time Labour seem to be doing exactly that... they are saving the people who can afford to pay back their loans £9000... aren't they the high earners?? For those lower earners that can't afford to pay back their loans, it makes no difference at all. Weird.

Taking the money needed out of peoples pension pots ..... nice

D

Deleted member 22389

God help us all, who are these people voting for labour? Probably a good idea to open the borders when they did because they had to get the support from somewhere.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here